Reviews for Can't Let You Go
Soledad2604 chapter 14 . 2/20
Loved it ! Lovely history.
I cried like crazy! and I laughed too.
You do not know as I enjoyed. I started to read and followed to the end. I was completely trapped.
Thanks for sharing it with us all.
m chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
Funny, the only character I really like was Cordelia. There are times when you need to be blunt and not such a little #%!*
bradsan11 chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
Good story love it.
Still think Cordy, Dawn, Fred and Gunn needed there ass kicked because they are lucky it ended this way. It could have ended the other way around.

Well end good all good.
bradsan11 chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
You know what Fred and Gunn did was very cruel to both sides. Even when the intentions were good. It was and still is very cruel, mean even. You can't do that to a persons. They didn't know anything about Buffy as what Angel told them. She could have moved on or something. Doing this is wrong and Dawn and Cordy both need a good kick against their asses. Cordy for telling with a smug look on her face and Dawnie saying 'what ever happens he made a one mistake'. How does Dawn knows that, maybe he made a lot of them. She doesn't know Angel well enough to know that.
Angellufy chapter 14 . 8/29/2010
What a lovely way to be asked? Loved it!
Evi15 chapter 14 . 5/5/2010
Amazing! You are a gienus! I am being completely honest right now you are a Flipping Gienus!
Forever you fan
Evi
blue-eyed-dreams23 chapter 14 . 4/1/2010
naaww i loved this story i think your idea about her dying would have been great but i love that you decided to go with this version.

on the count of two...
stuff the world with cake chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
One of the most convincing misunderstandings I've yet to see - if "you have to get out of here... my girlfriend will be here soon" doesn't say "cheating bastard", what does?
cluelessangel85 chapter 14 . 12/31/2009
second time is just as good. An interesting story to tell the grandkids about how Angel
Candace chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
*is re reading cus I LOVE*
sara chapter 14 . 7/18/2009
I love this story!
angel1969 chapter 14 . 7/1/2009
I liked it..too bad you are not writing more chapters...what happened with Darla, and did they marry?
Angellia chapter 14 . 2/8/2009
Aw that story was really sweet. And heart breaking. But then sweet again. :) Love it, your a brilliant writer
Angel-Buffy17 chapter 14 . 1/25/2009
Hey, Roxy here! Loved this story, especially how all the heartbreak was finally resolved. Imean i love i little angst as much as the next girl, but damn it has GOT to be taken care of sonner or later! Can't wait to read your other fantatic stories! Wonderful job, as usual!
wcubuffyfan chapter 14 . 12/31/2008
Yet again, another fabulous story! Brought a tear to my eye, several times. Very moving, very poignant, very...wow! Can't wait to see what else you come up with.