Reviews for Dumbledore, socks, and lemon drops
Heptagon chapter 1 . 1/25
Hilarious. :) I especially loved the part when Snape realized that no one would speak out of turn in his class, so that he'd have to ask all the idiotic questions himself.
FalconLux chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
OMG
the queen of slurking chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I was trying to read this and eat simultaneously. It proved not such a good idea.

Quick question though: doing your homework without wearing socks goes against everything. What is this everything?

Equally funny as the first. I hope you don't mind a barrage of reviews.
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
OMG this is incredibly funny (especially the ending).

I had read this a few years ago but had lost track of the stories and was trying to find you agian. I'm glad I have but I notice that you don't have the first in the Potions Homework series on your profile. Was that the one with the dinosaurs? (I can't remember anything else about the first in the series so would you mind putting it back up if you can find it?)
sm1982 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Okay i'm going to read all these in order, then get my stitch seen too.. lol

Beautifully written.
Keep up the great work.

SM
MischievousCuriosity chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Just as good as the first one!
manyuu chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Loved every single bit of it. 'Cept for the part that Harry was going to marry Ginny. I'm a huge Yaoi fan...Oh, and, haha, I accidently put your story in the Story Alert even though it's done. Great job with this!
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
hehehehehehehe i. think. i. died. ( i managed to get out between fits of giggles
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Read this one before on another site and found it funny. Randomly looked up socks there and hoped for more funnies here doing the same. Did and great story :D
samira parsa chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
i. am. in. love!
Echo Moon chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
hlol... :)
fifthmarch chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Your potions homework series is toooooooo funny! The characters are a little OOC, but not much, and the stories are definitely crackfics, but please don't stop, or change your style!

Hugz!
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Lol I can just picture Snape standing there with his eye twitching :D
The Weatherwitch chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
hahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhaha

this one was even funnier!

love these!

ONWARD! *carries on with charge and coconut*
Polish chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
-Is still cackling- I cant stop lauging!