Reviews for Judging a Man by His Library
ZariyaVera chapter 1 . 5/29
Awesome! I can picture this fitting in perfectly to Brust's series. Very Vlad, very Morrolan, and I love the extension of 17 into the library at Castle Black. Great touch of humor with the empty room.
Sorceress-rin chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I have read and re-read this fanfic several times over the years it has been posted up here and I still can't stop smiling whenever I read it. So, to make the review as short as possible, I'd just like to say: thank you for being awesome.
OldStoneface chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I really enjoyed this short read. Your overall concept and description is very much at home in Brust's universe. As you mention, you do go a bit OOC in the tone used, but not excessively so. Very well done and I will definitely be checking out your other work. Found a couple of typos which if you want I can PM to you.
Korora12 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I've read most of your Dragaeran stories, and I'm impressed. You seem to be able to write very similair to Mr. Brust himself. This story happens to be my favorite of your stories, though. It sounds like something Morollan would do.
Also, can't wait for Tiassa. Hurry up, Brust!
Teldra chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
LOL totally had the feel of Vlad when reading this. I like :D
Gaaah chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I absolutely adore your style, esp. when Vlad is narrating. Everyone is in character, every story is a jewel. Amazing job, once again!
oStilloDreamingo chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Hi!

You did a great job of capturing the personalities of Steven Brust's characters. I really enjoyed reading this.

- oStilloDreamingo
Runespoor chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Sometimes I forget how much Aliera and Morrolan can be jerks. Thanks for having your Vlad reminding me.

I am also wildly curious as to what incident Paarfi is responsible of. It sounds like a fascinating tale~
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I don't get it. I enjoy the fic, but wha?
Tuulikki chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
(Took me a few tries to remember my password... I clearly should visit this place more often.)

Already the tittle made me chuckle. And so did the last sentence. M... a library of seventeen rooms... ah. Excuse me while I daydream a little... ... ...back again.

Oh yes. This sounds very... Morrolan-esque indeed.