Reviews for Angels on the Moon
xoxoBlairWaldorf chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
I personally like the first ending better, but the second is good too. I haven't read a good blair/chuck fic in a while, so it is about time I got to read an awesome one like this.
Chairforever chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
I love more the second ending, even if ending 1 was so sweet. I'd have loved this story to be longer.
vintage.fashionista chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
this was great...i LOVED both endings!
krola chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
I like it!

Its interesting that Dan is his best friend, i hope you will explain how they became BFF.

And Nate trying to get Blair, even when she is married to Chuck. Well, he will bring troubles, I see.
vintage.fashionista chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
i love it...UPDATE SOON!
vintage.fashionista chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
Cute story. I like the idea. But maybe you should proofread more? What does this sentence mean-

"He still and it and obviously so did Blair."

Sorry, but that makes no sense.

Anyway, good story but has some mistakes that could be fixed if you proofread before posting.
xxktnxx chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
another great chapter. cant wait for the next chapter ]

this fic is so awesome ]
InsideGirl chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
Two endings? I like it. Then I can pick my fave.

They are all so cute together as a family. And bravo to Chuck for hitting Nate.

Loved it. x
Chairforever chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
It's adorable. I love CB's daughters. Can't wait, I'm sure I'll love both endings.
delphin4ik chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
i think that true Chuck should return to this universe... i mean it's HIS place, and Chuck just should figure out things in his universe
Isabelle chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
I'm def. interested to see where you're going with this. Keep writing! It reminds me of The Family Man and the Smallville episode 'Lexmas'
xxktnxx chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
great update.
Aledda chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
This is getting really good! Please update soon!

Dan and Chuck best friends? Chuck attacking Nate? What happened in this world?
Chairforever chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
I like CB's family and C's confusion is cute- What's happen with N? I'm curious
delphin4ik chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
I like "The family man", it's so nice film - and your story is lovely

Just a question, original world, where he is alone, after which episode does it set?