Reviews for kaleidoSCOPE
The date sugest that she's 118 _
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Very believable
bluejay511 chapter 8 . 12/31/2010
Them who? Oh i cannot wait to see who.
me chapter 8 . 1/5/2006
please continue! i luv all your stories so much! this is very good! keep it up!: )
Mashiara14 chapter 8 . 11/6/2005
Wonderful story! It really is! Ash and Misty are so cute! You are going to update soon, aren't you? Please do!
Angie chapter 8 . 4/14/2005
More 's getting good! _

OFF to the next chapter!
Melitot chapter 8 . 2/4/2005
God, I so love this fic. It's very well written and the story is not trite at all. Please, keep on writing it!

bluflash chapter 8 . 11/6/2004
"Sister, come quickly! It's them!"

THEM, who? Finish story! *bangs fists childishly on desk* Seriously, though, the story is probably your best(other than Dbd ). Please finish.
BouncyBluePenguinv2 chapter 8 . 6/10/2004
God... I love your work. Which is saying something, because I don't really like AAML. But anyway... this is good stuff. The characters are still themselves despite the different setting, and it's very well-written and verything... and ... I like it. Yes. Are you ever going to continue it?
Spiraea Kozak chapter 8 . 12/16/2003
wow! you can make this into a movie... in fact i think it is a movie... did u copy it off somewhere? doubt it... anyway, im doing video effects and editting as well as 3d animation, mebbe juz mebbe, hehe (dream on i tell myself)
nice story, great job, update asap! i know ur busy with him but hey, dun let us (ur fans) down!
LittLetriXta chapter 4 . 12/11/2003
RIGHT ON LADY MISTY! MAY YOU BE NOT A BODDINGTON!...Well...that's all I have to say about that..
LittLetriXta chapter 3 . 12/11/2003
Wow. I like the changes. _ Not that this wasn't a spectacular fic-aroo before...The story just seems a tad less rushed and brief then it was before..and Ash and Misty seem to have more interaction in this revized version..Things are a little clearer too..But it's all still great as before..FANTASTIC REVISION!
Arrow chapter 8 . 8/21/2003
Very elequently written. Ash is such a lovable scamp isn't he? Who's here? *is worried* Always with the cliffhangers, Rina. It's so cruel. *streches* I wish we had've learned more about the War of Roses in History, I mean if it's world history lets talk about something other than Feudlism and the American Revolution when we're speaking about Europe. Let's learn some chivallry and knights, valor, and old gross characterizations of Gary. *laughs* well you've pretty much covered that, now haven't you.
shEba chapter 8 . 8/21/2003
I ddin't think it was possible but you improved on ur already fantastic story! I will be waiting impatiently for the promised updates.