Reviews for kaleidoSCOPE
cake0108 chapter 8 . 6/12
Omg i wish it was continued :(
Mrs. Nose chapter 8 . 1/5
I can't believe you never finished this.
It was so good!
The date sugest that she's 118 _
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Very believable
bluejay511 chapter 8 . 12/31/2010
Them who? Oh i cannot wait to see who.
me chapter 8 . 1/5/2006
please continue! i luv all your stories so much! this is very good! keep it up!: )
Mashiara14 chapter 8 . 11/6/2005
Wonderful story! It really is! Ash and Misty are so cute! You are going to update soon, aren't you? Please do!
Angie chapter 8 . 4/14/2005
More 's getting good! _

OFF to the next chapter!
Melitot chapter 8 . 2/4/2005
God, I so love this fic. It's very well written and the story is not trite at all. Please, keep on writing it!

bluflash chapter 8 . 11/6/2004
"Sister, come quickly! It's them!"

THEM, who? Finish story! *bangs fists childishly on desk* Seriously, though, the story is probably your best(other than Dbd ). Please finish.
BouncyBluePenguinv2 chapter 8 . 6/10/2004
God... I love your work. Which is saying something, because I don't really like AAML. But anyway... this is good stuff. The characters are still themselves despite the different setting, and it's very well-written and verything... and ... I like it. Yes. Are you ever going to continue it?
Spiraea Kozak chapter 8 . 12/16/2003
wow! you can make this into a movie... in fact i think it is a movie... did u copy it off somewhere? doubt it... anyway, im doing video effects and editting as well as 3d animation, mebbe juz mebbe, hehe (dream on i tell myself)
nice story, great job, update asap! i know ur busy with him but hey, dun let us (ur fans) down!
LittLetriXta chapter 4 . 12/11/2003
RIGHT ON LADY MISTY! MAY YOU BE NOT A BODDINGTON!...Well...that's all I have to say about that..
LittLetriXta chapter 3 . 12/11/2003
Wow. I like the changes. _ Not that this wasn't a spectacular fic-aroo before...The story just seems a tad less rushed and brief then it was before..and Ash and Misty seem to have more interaction in this revized version..Things are a little clearer too..But it's all still great as before..FANTASTIC REVISION!