Reviews for Zero Requiem
Kitty chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
:'( WHY AM I NOT CRYING? WHY? SRSLY… :( is is so hard for me to just cry a little…? *sniff*
I-don't-know-my-name4 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I WATCHED THIS STUPID EPISODE! I HATE SUZAKU UP TO THE HEAVENS! LELOUCH!
Kojiro Kun chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Damm you for making me cry by writing from lelouch's point of view u just heightened the emotional impact
Hana Schichtl chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Poor Lelouch...poor Nunally...poor Suzaku...
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
wao.

this is definitely going into my awesome books!

greatness to the extreme!
Lexor chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
this was really good, i enjoyed it from lelouce's pov. you might want to try a peace failing and lelouce come back but not a re-black knight come back or a zero, since suzaku is still zero.
Sparxyu chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
ohh... so sad. but i liked it. good job.
neogoki chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
perfect score from me
athenaswings chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
"The same mask that through the entire world into chaos." the spelling of through for this sentence is wrong. i think what you were trying to say was "threw the entire world into chaos."

this is a great fic, capturing the finale in Lelouch's point of view.
ryuuniji chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I love Code Geasse. But this is the first time I've read a fanfic written on CG. You've done a great job. i just thought to let you know, if you haven't discover what happened actually, that Lelouch actually became an immortal, just like C.C.

believe it or not, just watch the whole thing again and you'll understnd. I also cried my eyes out when he died. But, now, I feel... relief.
Yuki no Namida chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Extremely well-written. It almost made me cry...
GenMcvile chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
OMG THAT WAS SO GOOD AND THIS IS HOW I IMAGINED WHAT WOULD BE GOING THROUGH HIS HEAD!
Velshard chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
This was very good, question though, your going to make a sequel to this aren't you?