Reviews for Love and Winter in Ocean Bluff
mttmercado chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
thats, an awesome present RJ, loved it, a lot, the feeling of belonging to someone
Chapitas1991 chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
I. LOVED. IT. }
Dante chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
GREAT STORY!

Haha I love the ending... dog collar for Theo! XD
bowsie22 chapter 6 . 3/6/2009
YAY! I love Theo/Casey but it seems to be rare. This is a great story. Hope you write another Theo/Casey soon :D
SoWhatItsaPenName chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
*Twinkle eyed* Ohmigosh perfect
Cr8zeCorbinFangirl chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
aw! This is wonderful! Are you wondering about a sequal? I want one so much! TheoxCasey are so cute, thanks to you! :)
M14Mouse chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
Squee! You updated. Another squee because they kissed. I love how you slowly build it up to that moment. Wonderful job. Oh, I want to know what is in the box. Condoms...gift card to JKP...fuzzy sex toys. ::coughs.::
spoodle monkey chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
oh wow- great chapter! can't wait to see what's in the box! update soon!
SoWhatItsaPenName chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
-Squeals-

This was so... perfect.

I can't wait to read more!

Please post the next part soon.

I read your other stories too for this pairing, and I've enjoyed them all.

Happy New Year and I look forward to future writings of yours!
M14Mouse chapter 4 . 11/17/2008
::hits herself for hitting the wrong button and mumbles curses at new system:: Okay...TheoSex ShopLOL! Poor Theo...I love Casey's reaction to Theo during the whole scene. I love how Theo finally opened up to Casey. It just made me smile. Anyway, great work!
AZNsexinezz chapter 4 . 10/31/2008
10/10 for the cute AW factor. I look forward to more.
DreamFreak336 chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
this is so good!
spoodle monkey chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
o- great story! poor theo, so confused! hope he can get casey what he wants for xmas!
Kaikan chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
yay! a new chapter after I sent a review yesterday. WHOO HOO! Story is still amazing. I love how you had Lily be like a voice of sympathy and reason telling Theo just to listen to the voice. Still waiting to see her reaction and that of the others when they find out that Theo likes Casey. OMG! How's Casey going to react to Theo liking him. OH! I just love this story I hope you update soon, even though it looks like I'm the only one reviewing it. I guess the younger people who watch PR only thinking of str8 couples and not see the tension that appears that show promises of slash couples. Damn! Disney and their narrow thinking. Keep up the good work and update soon.
Kaikan chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Ok, I love this story. Its written and thought out extremely well. I've only seen bits and pieces of this season, but it seems you have a great perspective of the characters and you right them well. I can't wait for when you update it cause I want to know what happens. Will Lily, RJ, and Fran find out? How will Theo tell Casey? there's that and many more questions. Please update soon.