Reviews for The Family Name: Year Four
Berrybanana05 chapter 18 . 10/12
Can't wait! I still want Arty and 'Mionie to get back together though... I guess I'll soon find out! (So sorry if I sound whiny, I'm just obsessed with AF and HP so this crossover is PERFECT for me, and I'm kind of a perfectionist... XD)
Berrybanana05 chapter 12 . 10/12
Awwwww yay! Arty and Timmy have made up! I'll finally get my nice Arty back again!
Berrybanana05 chapter 10 . 10/12
Artemionie! I need the nice and sweet Arty back! The one who's perfect for Hermionie! :(
Well I guess I'll find out next chapter...
Berrybanana05 chapter 7 . 10/12
Awwww, I've been shipping Draco and Ginny for their past few school years :D.
I must admit I was really annoyed that Artemis and Draco hadn't made up, but I'm glad they're slowly stitching up the holes in their friendship!
Can't wait to see how Artemis X Hermione ends, I think they're very cute together!
DrWhy chapter 16 . 8/14
Draco's patronus was Artemis? Aaww!
And that's so sweet, having Draco offer to carry Butler around.
I really enjoy this series and your characterization of the Slytherins. You're right - it's rather hard to make Draco a nice person unless his father's an asshat.
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 12 . 4/25
A Most Avid Reader chapter 15 . 1/29
I am enjoy these stories but considering this is a harry potter crossover he doesn't seem to have much involvement in the them and when we do see him he comes accross a bit weak and pathetic and seems almost irrelevant. In fact it seems the only reason he's in them at all is beacause it's called harry potter.
Fundindar chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
Wouldn't it be funny if Hermiony named her organisation LEP: League of Elf Pretection...

Just saying.
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 16 . 4/5/2015
XD so much comedy in that short part of the story. Firstly, it's hilarious that Artemis was Draco's patronus this whole time, secondly, XD send Artemis to get messages. And thirdly, "I can't fly" No, really? XD
DragonGirl223 chapter 18 . 3/10/2015
I LOVE this story! Best Artemis Fowl/ Hogwarts crossover I've ever read :D
Anon Again chapter 16 . 11/15/2014
YOU SEE?! THIS IS WHAT I MEAN! Aw, Pansy, I feel your pain! (
To be clear, I'm the same person who sent a review a... book or two ago (I have no sense of time, sorry) about how much I'd have liked to see Artemis and Draco together. Don't get me wrong, though, the closeness of friendship is also appreciated greatly!
On to the point, though. I wanted to ask if you had any particular owl in mind when Artemis first transformed, by which I mean to ask if he's a specific bread, is his coloration based on the owl or on himself, etc. Not an important question, just something I was curious about. As I was too lazy to sign in, as I so frequently am, I'm just going to put my poor, underused account name as a signature here and initials henceforth. Thanks for your time and keep up the excellent work! D
Random Bespectacled Otaku
ironhair chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
Thanks again!
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
Loved seeing Artemis go all Sherlock-y :)
Artemis fan chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
How does Artemis in his owl-form look like? What kind is it? And what colours is he? I'm askin this because It's hard to just imagine him to be an Owl if I don't know what he looks like. Love the story by the way.
jsuislfrost chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
MYLES AND BECKETT! I love those two to bits! Next story!