Reviews for The Family Name: Year Four
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 16 . 4/5
XD so much comedy in that short part of the story. Firstly, it's hilarious that Artemis was Draco's patronus this whole time, secondly, XD send Artemis to get messages. And thirdly, "I can't fly" No, really? XD
DragonGirl223 chapter 18 . 3/10
I LOVE this story! Best Artemis Fowl/ Hogwarts crossover I've ever read :D
Anon Again chapter 16 . 11/15/2014
YOU SEE?! THIS IS WHAT I MEAN! Aw, Pansy, I feel your pain! (
To be clear, I'm the same person who sent a review a... book or two ago (I have no sense of time, sorry) about how much I'd have liked to see Artemis and Draco together. Don't get me wrong, though, the closeness of friendship is also appreciated greatly!
On to the point, though. I wanted to ask if you had any particular owl in mind when Artemis first transformed, by which I mean to ask if he's a specific bread, is his coloration based on the owl or on himself, etc. Not an important question, just something I was curious about. As I was too lazy to sign in, as I so frequently am, I'm just going to put my poor, underused account name as a signature here and initials henceforth. Thanks for your time and keep up the excellent work! D
Random Bespectacled Otaku
ironhair chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
Thanks again!
InArduisFidelius chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
Loved seeing Artemis go all Sherlock-y :)
Artemis fan chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
How does Artemis in his owl-form look like? What kind is it? And what colours is he? I'm askin this because It's hard to just imagine him to be an Owl if I don't know what he looks like. Love the story by the way.
moonshroom420 chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
MYLES AND BECKETT! I love those two to bits! Next story!
moonshroom420 chapter 17 . 6/11/2014
Ah, so the graveyard shebang did go down. Well, at least now the Ministry can't slam Harry and Dumbledore as there are at least four eye witnesses and bodies to prove it.
moonshroom420 chapter 16 . 6/11/2014
Wait, is Harry still going to do the whole graveyard thing? And I love his aniumagus and the whole patronus thing was just adorable. Though I was honestly looking forward to Artemis's animagus form being an actual fowl. THAT would have been seriously funny.
moonshroom420 chapter 15 . 6/11/2014
I'm glad he didn't do the maze thing.
moonshroom420 chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
I really want to know what his Animagus is.
moonshroom420 chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
I HATE LUCIUS! Though that was very, very good
moonshroom420 chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
Omgs XD IM SO HAPPY
moonshroom420 chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
But Arty- but Draco- but- CONFUSION! I SHIP THEM BOTH
moonshroom420 chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
I WANT TO SEE THEM TOGETHER THEY WERE THE OTP OF THIS STORY!