Reviews for The Family Name: Year Four
jon reeve chapter 18 . 6/23
So year five is the last completed segment. Of course that won't be the case for long as my reviews have reignited the flame and flair for this story! I look forward to your continuation.

P.S.: Other readers, This is a joke; the writer hasn't action told me that they're continuing the story, though I can hope.
jon reeve chapter 16 . 6/23
"Draco was Not-Thinking very hard about the fact that his Patronus, in all probability, had been Artemis Fowl this whole time."

/Okay, that's funny.

/Hm, so Arty's patronus is Butler because he doesn't have an animagus form, and can't have one?
jon reeve chapter 13 . 6/23
/Ooh, or Tonks and Artemis. It's canon he doesn't have problem dating spunky older women ;).
jon reeve chapter 12 . 6/23
/There's a problem towards the end of the chapter. The words get all blurry for some reason. This happens from time to time with some stories, but I'm not sure of the cause. Are you using some kind of funny font? -Asking for a friend.
jon reeve chapter 10 . 6/23
/Well, there's the break-up.

/To the other readers: You all have better voted for them to try again. I've got time-turner, and I'm not afraid to use it!

/This is a very good story on an interpersonal level. Usually any focus on relationships tend to leave the story unbalanced.
jon reeve chapter 6 . 6/23
Hey," Hermione protested.

Hermione frowned and crossed her arms. "Hello!"

/lol, Okay, it really feels like you're going to have Arty and Mione drop each other, but you keep making them so amusing. This series seems to have stalled for some reason, and you may not even come back to it, but If you do I implore you to get them back together if they've already broken up in a later part. They're so good to each other.
jon reeve chapter 5 . 6/23
/Good 'ol BUtler. Plus it's canon that he has a force of will that can defy magic. Which also adds to the whole "all living beings have magic, because life is magic." AT least in the Fowl universe. Jury's still out on that in the HP verse.
jon reeve chapter 4 . 6/23
Hm, does Kark not recognize Fowl? Does Butler not recognize Kark?
embrewing chapter 15 . 3/25
holy fucking shit the thestral really is perfect for this malfoy's inner animal
Berrybanana05 chapter 18 . 10/12/2016
Can't wait! I still want Arty and 'Mionie to get back together though... I guess I'll soon find out! (So sorry if I sound whiny, I'm just obsessed with AF and HP so this crossover is PERFECT for me, and I'm kind of a perfectionist... XD)
Berrybanana05 chapter 12 . 10/12/2016
Awwwww yay! Arty and Timmy have made up! I'll finally get my nice Arty back again!
Berrybanana05 chapter 10 . 10/12/2016
Artemionie! I need the nice and sweet Arty back! The one who's perfect for Hermionie! :(
Well I guess I'll find out next chapter...
Berrybanana05 chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
Awwww, I've been shipping Draco and Ginny for their past few school years :D.
I must admit I was really annoyed that Artemis and Draco hadn't made up, but I'm glad they're slowly stitching up the holes in their friendship!
Can't wait to see how Artemis X Hermione ends, I think they're very cute together!
DrWhy chapter 16 . 8/14/2016
Draco's patronus was Artemis? Aaww!
And that's so sweet, having Draco offer to carry Butler around.
I really enjoy this series and your characterization of the Slytherins. You're right - it's rather hard to make Draco a nice person unless his father's an asshat.
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 12 . 4/25/2016