Reviews for Memory Written in Frozen Smiles
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Liked this.
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Oh, holy crap. I was checking out your profile to see what else you'd written and... Jeez. 326 stories? That's insane. I may have to spend a few hours scanning the summaries. :D

Anyway, on a more relevant note, I love the fic. Really fantastic writing. I wish I could say more, because I feel like it deserves it, however, I have a tendency to lose my train of thought when I read such an amazing fanfic. At a loss for words, sort of. Any good words, at least. You see? My mind has been wiped clean of all thought, so I had to resort to using the word 'good'. No, seriously, that was the best adjective I could think of.
Tea Diva chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I really liked Yami's characterization in this. I think you captured him perfectly. I especially liked the references to how cool and confident he was while dueling versus his awkwardness when called upon to do ordinary things. The comment he made about Anzu's pictures was sad yet wistful at the same time. Fantastic job. :)
Hikari Kame chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
You are one of the most awesome writers I have ever read, published and nonpublished. Seriously.

You really should try writing your own book.
Okamidragon chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I loved this story, it is awesome! I think it was cool how you used some of your old fanfcitions to add more to this story.
luciume chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
That was so...peaceful. This oneshot just made me feel so calm ; I really enjoyed it. Good job on this :)
expletive deleted chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
"Yami stared at it for a moment, before taking it from her hand without their fingers brushing."

This detail is so sweet! A very first-crush thing.

Aside from that, I was really glad to have read this fic because it makes Yami so much more of a person than canon. Mostly what we got from him there was the 'best friends forever' stuff, and this side of his feelings - that he wasn't real, and that he was stealing Yugi's life - never got put forward convincingly.

The ending is perfect.
emeralddarkness chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
This was amazing and hilarious and great, as usual, and I loved it. You manage to nail these characters being... um... just /normal/, and almost no one else can do that.

I am envious.

Keep up the wonderful work!
KittyLo9 too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
LOL! I know you hate me, but you're too good of a writer to resist.
Lunnaei chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Amazing once again. I think you've got Yami dead on in this one. Poor guy...can't imagine what it'd be like not having any childhood memories of your own (at least none that he remembers at this time 9,9;;). -huggles him...and Anzu too for being so stuck in the middle- Keep up the amazing work!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Very, very sweet. Again, another insight to Yami that is not often touched upon.

This is the story that catagorizes writing as an art, and not just a hobby.

Keep writing!
Anzu Fan chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Anzu was so 'bewildered Anzu' and Yami was just so 'clueless Yami'-and yet not so clueless-that I'm not sure whether to applaud the story or ponder on the sheer complexity of the love triangle issue. The only bad thing about stories that pull off the triangle well is the fact that all the issues make me run into a roadblock. I hate liking love triangles.

Enough of my babbling. On to my favoriting.
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
hi! it was a very good beginning! i love it! poor yami, he hasn't got any memories! i hope he can make it with his friends and especially anzu!

good job and go on please!
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
This was wonderful. X3
polkera chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Thank you so much, this is amazing! I love exploring the idea of Yami being a person without memories. It certainly makes for a different sort of character.

And on the old and decrepit note - this is for myaibou too - you guys really shouldn't feel that way. I really admire you both for your writing, and your ability to stay young at heart by being involved in fandom when it isn't really something that "normal" adults do (btw, I find "normal" adults kind of boring :D). My mom thinks I'm crazy for reading fanfiction at sixteen! Being able to tell her that I read stories by women who lead completely "normal" lives with jobs, kids, and homes helped her to accept the fact that I'm not going to leave/"grow out of" my fandoms any time soon. As far as I'm concerned, age has very little to do with what kind of person you are, and you should never be sad that you've managed to survive for this long!

*Ok, stepping off my soapbox now... _*