Reviews for Sting
harrylee94 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Where's the rest of it? This is perfect for his character! You have to continue it soon!

What! You last wrote it in 2008! How could you abandon such a good story!

Oh well, my loss.
kera chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
GIVE ME MORE CHAPTERS! NOW ! !
Artemis 85 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
lol i used to have a ford escort, it was bright yellow and it was fucking ugly! lol, actually there's a blue one around the road from where i live, what country do you live in?
Miles333 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Wow, this is so cool! I've never seen Transformers, but I love Alien Force. This story ROCKS! Update soon, 'kay?

-M3
LT8 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
You put two of my favorite thins together. You deserve a digital cookie.

You know... this would so work out. I mean, technically the transfomers are aliens...
1000GreenSun chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
AWESOME! PPMS .
The Gandhara chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
The main idea is very good, but your writing style needs work. There is too much dialog, and a big part of it is idle chit-chat. You need to describe the characters more, and give the readers more insight into what they're thinking and feeling. When you wrote about how Kevin was looking at the cars, he sounded almost like a robot. And the battle scene had no thrill. It looked like the only thing the monster knew how to do was wave its arms around in the hopes of hitting something.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
It's great.

I want to see more.

And I really want to see it to it's end.

I'd just hate it if it ended up as one of those ones that I think is really good but is never finished.

Please update.
crzy4cartoons chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Hello...

I just read your story (the mix about transformers and ben10 alien force) so if you wrote it like a year ago and im bein retarted by replying, im sorry ;)

I thought it was really good...you should put more gwen/kevin into it and should definatly continue!
ParanoidManiax chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
YAY!A Transformer/Ben 10 crossover!I have been waiting for one for at least five !

Kevin got Bumblebee!Are you gonna make Ben into a Transformer?Cause Ben as a Transformer is cute!Lawl,I'm flipping weird...

Anyways,good story!Keep it up!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Interesting. I love how Kevin reacted when that happened to his car, poor guy.

I like how you have the set up much like it is in the movie, great job in keeping it there but changing it just a bit.
cartoonfire chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Kevin and Transformers, it fits so perfectly, genuis!

Looking forward to reading more :)
Superspyder CJ chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Dude, you ROCK!

That was frickin' amazing! I liked the fight between Ben's team and the alien. Was it a DNAlien or just an alien that caused massive damage? Anyway, great fight!

I could just imagine the look on Kevin's face when Humongosaur landed on his car. He really loves that thing, doesn't he?

Keep up the good work, buddy!

-CJ

P.S. Is this gonna be the same as the movie or are you going to add some stuff to it?
A Fair Amount of Strife chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
kevin-AH!you bastard! that was hysterical
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Nice start man. I loved how it all started with a simple double date and now Julie's part of the team officially in this story :) Cash and Sammy's appearance was hilarious. Just one question. How'd Ben turn from Jetfire to Humungasaur without demorphing to Ben first? He hasn't shown that level of control yet. Now there's a 197X Camero transformer!