Reviews for Psychic Paper Abuse
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
lol cute
the Twice-ler chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Ugh, Rose... Not gonna lie, I am not at all fond of her, but even I don't think she'd do something this shallow and wrong - cheatng these poor people (although they're pretty dumb to fall for it anyway). The Doctor does not care about underwear, nor could he be distracted from his "fury" so easily.

I get that it's fluff, but... not my kind of story.
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Hilarious story, and pretty sweet at the end!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Lol well played Rose
123-321 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
LOL
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Awesome! That is hilarious! *breaks into fits of giggles*
bored2pieces2 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Okay, how cute was that? :D I loved it. It was very funny. GREAT job!
WhateverIWantToLeave chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Man I thought I reviewed for this! I love this story! Rose would so steal The Doctor's physic paper for clothes! XD Love it!
montypython203 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
LMAO what a funny and clever idea! Brilliant!
Account-like-art-is-dead chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
That was good. Sweet at the end.
Laura Harkness chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
ha! i'm so tired of her, but this made me laugh!
Creator-Sama chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Now, be honest... how many of you have ever wanted to do THAT? *raises own hand and giggles maniac-ly*
VampireQueenSeleneArtemesia chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
bah da bap bah dah

I'm lovin' it
SilverWolf7 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Rose is not this vain. And I doubt just because she's pretending to be a princess, doesn't mean she'd get the dress for free. For that matter, depending on her normal clothes she'd be wearing before going in there...I'm trying to figure out why people saw princess on the psychic paper and not something else. Same with the shoe inspector thing for that matter.

Also: If someone is going to be spending a lot of time running and being chased by things, which is more than likely even at this alien party the Doctor invited her to, why the heck wear high heels? Think practical, not designer.
CosmicalMadison chapter 1 . 9/30/2008