Reviews for Empire: A Family Affair
midnight chapter 3 . 2/12
This story is stupid
Amalley chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
I absolutely love this story as much as the prequel , please update :) I would love to know how a wonderful writer such as yourself would finish this out .
andreawayne22 chapter 21 . 6/6/2014
Oh man I need to know what's going to happen... Great story! I just discovered it this week and already read all the chapters you have. Please finish this!
FishTVCo chapter 19 . 10/7/2013
Are you still working on this one? I love War of the Worlds too, but this one was really moving! I was never really interested in Bra until you portrayed her in this one.
Ermilus chapter 21 . 10/1/2013
I like your story. Hihi bra will get her ass handed to her by vegeta or goku. Evn buu. Is a shame u didn't continue it.
Nova.8 chapter 21 . 8/28/2013
This is a great continuation to Empire. I really can't wait to read what happens next. Everything is a mess now and there are soooooo many unanswered questions ... Can't wait for the next update!
ElenaLouise13 chapter 21 . 5/9/2013
Oh my god. I just finished reading both of your Empire stories and I have to say that your writing is absolutely wonderful! I look forward to reading a lot more from you! _
Sujung18 chapter 21 . 5/2/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! Loved both Empire and this story. Please finish it soon
SaiyanPrincessBB chapter 21 . 3/28/2013
please, please, pretty please, update soon! Don't leave us here like this!
HawkAngel XD chapter 21 . 3/14/2013
wow! amazing work!

update soon please!

HawkAngel
SHAYY chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Please continue this story
Helennnn chapter 21 . 1/5/2013
Please do not tell me you've given up with this story and please keep writing! :)
1AngelOfDarkness101 chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
Wrong person sry! GREAT STORY :D
1AngelOfDarkness101 chapter 21 . 12/28/2012
HEY BITCH! APPARENTLY YOU DECIDE YOU CAN'T LISTEN TO ME? THEN YOU BLOCK ME!? FUCK YOU BITCH! HOW ABOUT YOU KEEP YOUR RUDE ASS COMMENTS TO YOURSELF NEXT TIME WHORE! AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE!? IF YOU CAN'T LISTEN TO WHAT THE HELL I HAVE TO SAY DON'T PM ME! DO NOT PM ME THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AND TELL ME WHAT I "BASICALLY" SAID WHEN YOU DIDN'T READ SHIT! OH YEAH AND LEARN WHAT THE HELL CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM IS, BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MEAN INSULT PEOPLE YOU LITTLE BITCH!
threeam inkblot chapter 21 . 11/6/2012
omg i luv it. please be back soon. i can't wait for vegeta and bulma's new son;)