Reviews for Empire: A Family Affair
Kinglongoria chapter 4 . 10/24
Haha Trunks got hammered by Denni. That's really funny. But I imagine someone who is used to being so much stronger and faster can get lazy at times. It would make your techniques sloppy is you are used to being able to use raw ability.
Kinglongoria chapter 2 . 10/24
Haha this chapter was quite funny. I m glad you brought the humor back. I always think good stories should a rollercoaster ride. A mix of dark drama along with light comedic moments.
Kinglongoria chapter 1 . 10/24
This story is off to a good start so far. Not quite the happily ever after they pictured. This one is much more real. I quite like it.
Hey there! Please finidh this wonderful story! I read this one and Empire already two times and I'd love to know what happenes next :(

Please give this story another chance of being finished!
gabeliz.castillocarin chapter 21 . 9/14
I hope you finish the story.. It is really good and having another baby that will be a messiah is very interesting.. Poor bra I hope goten is able to help her with the split personality issue. .. Oohh maybe the DragonBalls can help! Anyways how to hear from you soon!
midnight chapter 3 . 2/12
This story is stupid
Amalley chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
I absolutely love this story as much as the prequel , please update :) I would love to know how a wonderful writer such as yourself would finish this out .
andreawayne22 chapter 21 . 6/6/2014
Oh man I need to know what's going to happen... Great story! I just discovered it this week and already read all the chapters you have. Please finish this!
FishTVCo chapter 19 . 10/7/2013
Are you still working on this one? I love War of the Worlds too, but this one was really moving! I was never really interested in Bra until you portrayed her in this one.
Ermilus chapter 21 . 10/1/2013
I like your story. Hihi bra will get her ass handed to her by vegeta or goku. Evn buu. Is a shame u didn't continue it.
Nova.8 chapter 21 . 8/28/2013
This is a great continuation to Empire. I really can't wait to read what happens next. Everything is a mess now and there are soooooo many unanswered questions ... Can't wait for the next update!
ElenaLouise13 chapter 21 . 5/9/2013
Oh my god. I just finished reading both of your Empire stories and I have to say that your writing is absolutely wonderful! I look forward to reading a lot more from you! _
Sujung18 chapter 21 . 5/2/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! Loved both Empire and this story. Please finish it soon
SaiyanPrincessBB chapter 21 . 3/28/2013
please, please, pretty please, update soon! Don't leave us here like this!
HawkAngel XD chapter 21 . 3/14/2013