Reviews for Lifesaver OneShot
Being Fox chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I know..
Anyway, Wonderful story. I love these angsty... stupid yet caring Naruto fics. Plz write more like these. I can read these type of NaruSaku stories all day- everyday. :)
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I liked it!
ProphecyEngine AKA Veeperz chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Great story! Seems that in a lot of NaruSaku stories Sakura's parents hate Naruto.
Stormpower chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This was an amazing story and I know that you don't want to write a sequel but I am going to get a fan fiction account and I would like permission to write a sequel.
mr grimjaw chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
its very good i loved it i thank you should make a sequel to it
goldone5 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
That was sooooo beautiful! At the end, i could not stop smiling. Hehe. :D
Stigma chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
No offense, but nobody in their right mind in Konoha would mess with Naruto's seal. Be it add another ontop or anything. It could completely break down the construct of the original. Nice try though with everything else.
yo chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
wow this is awsome storie
Daisy Holden chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
w-w-WAH! that was so actually CRYING!
Krimson-Hero.19 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
interesting they chose the perfect time to try and kill him but he still managed 2 live and took there daughter...
Carlalalita chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Gripping drama! I was so worried for Naruto. It was like getting a special mid-week episode of the cartoon.

Excellent work!
Katana Queen chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
aww poor naruto. yay sakura for finding him and making him see that he is a silly little boy. i loved it!
Konoton chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
This is a very good oneshot a real heart clencher. Great work!
the.m1ghty.pen chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
That was sweet. You did a bang up job for writing this in English, especially if English isn't your first language. There were a few mistakes, but very a very well-put-together story. It's funny cause i had a similar idea to this one, but it is kinda different! I liked yours, though. I liked the description on the torture (i know, i'm weird, but it gave me a good insight to what was happening, the pain he was feeling, his struggles, that sort of thing). I would almost like to see a little bit more shock-maybe-when Sakura saw Naruto in the bathtub (um, i think it was a bathtub). However, i do think that the parent's tranformation was a little bit too sudden. Maybe if he remembers what they had been like, even if they hadn't exactly liked him-i think pointing out what they had been like before might make the transformation smoother and clearer. I think it just helps the reader have some "closure" i guess you could put it, into how the characters really are in this story and what drove them that way.

Again, very well written considering English is your second language.

- wolf's paradise
tonello chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
you should do an alternate ending where naruto does die. it's just a thought and dont think im anti naruto i just think you should do one. it was very good and well written. do some more like this and keep it up.