Reviews for Homework Help
Lumichamomilla chapter 1 . 1/11
Ha! That very wonky reading of Moby Dick is highly plausible ... I reckon you have spent some time teaching somewhere along the line ...
Luc Star chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
poor robin.. hehe. later.
Endymion Mallorn chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Very cool little story. I was looking for something because I'm writing something similar to this. I'm using Tim as Tim, though...but then again, it's not a huge difference, I guess.

When I post it, I hope you'll take the time to R&R.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Now you've got me wondering who 'Alvin' is so afraid of. But Helena's definitely handling it right - blackmail! The Bat Way! *snicker*
Bumpkin chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
OMG thats hilarious... poor Robbie and oh mean old Huntress

Keep penning,

Marns
Nayvera chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
This is a truely great story. Major props to you for writing it! I love Huntress, and she gets so little attention in the fanfic department.
Perfection.
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
this was cool
teazer chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
god this story is sooo just wrong...in sooo many ways...
Mouse Pirate chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
wait, i just realized i wasnt reviewing yer other stories i read while i was looking for a different game the sidelines...how bout we jus pretend i reviewd all yer stories...oh yeah i like this fic! keep writing!
Amethyst M chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
Heh heh. :) Just one nitpick...it's crowd not crowed. The spell checker wouldn't have caught it, since crowed is an actual word too. Keep writing. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Very good writing. Keep it up. I really liked the story even though it was short.
Jen chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
HA-lol-that was great, and being the "fledgling english student" that I am, I can so relate to poor Tim's dilema. hehehehehe Man and I thought I was the only one who didn't like the big whale. hehe Cute story.
mel chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
cute :) tho I dont know who this alvin guy is? never heard of a robin with that name :)