Reviews for Pluto
Grumpydrawer chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
This brought me to shed some tears, well done on writing this. I still remember when I found the notebook when I orginally played Platium...I shead tears then aswell.
Again well done.
Descriptivist chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Aaaaww. Pluto and Rotom make me cry. I'm happy, then I'm sad. But so much more sad than happy.

This is unfortunately short, but is a pretty good oneshot, as oneshots go.
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
So sad, but so sweet!
Darkeiya chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Gah, I've been wanting to review this thing for a week but errors wouldn't allow login...

Anyhoo, I like this take on the story a lot. Funny, sad, and overall easy to picture in my head. Nice work! :3
Something or Other chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
So sad, but sweet. :)
Blackjack Gabbiani chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Aw! That was so cute! And of course sad because we know where it'll lead...
The Dead Writer chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Nice introspective. I found his mom's reaction to the lawn pretty humourous as well. XD
Jewl4Life chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
You are a very cruel person. Writing a story this sad. It was so well written that I could picture it all as I read and even almost cried thinking about it. All in all I did like this story and am impressed by your characterization.
Cerulean City chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
What an interesting take on the whole side-story of Pluto! I especially loved the tie-in with Rotom...that was great.

So sad, and chilling...and yet, there was an innocent tone to it the whole way through...almost childlike...

anyway, I'm adding this to the TG archive. Great job!

~The Laughing Man,