Reviews for Letting Go
woodlandpools chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
It was really sad :-( But I enjoyed it :-)
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Esme is so right about what a loss it would be for Carlisle to not get attached at times. 'Tis a hard balance for doctors. Well done.
Furtively Lethargic chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This is sooooooo good :D
Aleize Claire chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I love this! you captured carlisle's charcter perfectly!
ThisIsTrueImmortality chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Ah, so beautiful. But definitely sad. Still, you know that in 400 years of medicine, Carlisle had moments like these.
Tetiani chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Ah. Some years ago, the world lost a bright, beautiful, and heartbreakingly lovable girl named Toireasa to this disease. It's wretched and painful beyond words to watch happen, and you hit it spot on with Carlisle in this story. It made my chest ache, reading it. Very well written.
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Wow. That was intense. Beautifully written. You really captured Carlisle well.
appleburple chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Wow, very powerful and very well done.
noamg chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Wonderfully heart breaking
medicgirl chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Absolutely amazing story. As a paramedic, I have been there. But to have the ability to save her and to be bound by rules not to must be excruciating... I have to ask, did this just come to you or is there a story behind it?
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
How sad. But this is definitely the strength Carlisle and Esme share-loving people.
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Wow. That was heart-wrenching. Beautifully written, but heart-wrenching.
WinterWicca chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Very powerful story line, with a wonderful insight into both Carlisle and his relationship with Esme. Gotta go find a tissue now.
story2tell chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
That was such a touching story...
tanwellman chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
wow. depressing and sad. wonder if this was pre or post BD. i wonder if this impacted how he felt about bella and the baby?