Reviews for Life Science
BlAcK-vAlEnTiNe chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
My sister thinks I'm insane because I laughed so much XD
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
"The bitch just didn't want to die..." Laughed at that for twenty minutes straight, I kid you not. And the part about "...It's parked on a middle-schooler" and the teacher losing faith in humanity...priceless. The bit about the baby flying out the window, much to the indescribable horror of the onlookers, too. This was amazing. I love this.
FireRubyRPG9898 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Lol
Blackshadow chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
ROFL! OMG this is hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing! I actually almost chocked here. I don't know which out of the two boy was funnier. Ironhide I cannot believe ran over a middle-schooler. This is awesome just to say.
Hawky chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH JAMOWIE? Couldn't stop laughing.
Trapezoidal chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
1. Didn't Sam tell him where to park and where not to park?

2. "My car ate my homework."

Speaks for itself. XD
Daye chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I had to take home one of those dolls. Hilight of the assignment was watching the home ec teacher holding one of the crying dolls by the leg and hitting it violently against the desk screaming "Bad baby!"

*snaps back to reality*

Great story, you realy captured the demon dolls, and the ways people feel about them. I laughed so hard.
Polish chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
-Is gasping for breath!-I am sooo trying to breathe right now, but its kind of hard when your laughing so hard! lawl, you wiin at this!
Creative Lunatic chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
pfft XD "my car ate it" XDD lol at least a doll is better than a live baby chick my mum said her sister had to look after when they were in school XD
Ryle Culler chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
lol I laughing myself to tears! Make the pain stop! hahahahahahahahahahahhah
Lunar Mist chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
hehe. "My car ate it." Priceless. ROFL.
blksnowangel chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Hello can you send me a summary on your ocs?

Also are the autobots known everywhere now?
Yoru Hana1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
*snickers* They shoulda hacked the damn thing. Hey, they're electronics, right? *shrugs*
TheAwesomePrussia aka.sweetyjg chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
i seriously started crying because i was laughing so hard reading this and now my mom is looking at me as if i am mental...oh well its not like it isn't true lol. I remeber having these babys my was ok until the last night but my best friend lock hers in the truck of her mothers jeep for the whole weekend because it wouldnt shut up lol. anyways thanks for the laugh keep it up XD ~Jessica~
Pixelshadow chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
This is the funniest transformers fanfiction i have ever read i read this like 20 times and it still cracks me up
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »