Reviews for Darkness: The Dark Rider
VLe chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
Been following you. I really wish there's an update
noah114 chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
hi..really like the story..hope this continues! :)
Ume sama chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
hehe at the mini feed. It's kinda scary between Reito and Shizuru. BUT DANG! I LOVE IT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WITH A CHERRY LIP STICK LESBIAN ON TOP CONTINUE! I really like this side of Shizuru! LOVE IT!
Renkhal chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
Nice! This is so wicked and wrong... but it's really fricken cool all at the same time. I've never been one for character death, but you don't do too bad with it. Good job; I like the stories so far. Bring up another chapter soon!
RedEsmerald chapter 4 . 12/8/2009
O.M.G! Sorry but I was surprise when I saw on my email that you update this story...I won't say anything or start complaining about how long you took. I just really apreciate you update and hopefully you don't let go of this story. Remember is one of my favorites!

And whot! finally Shizuru is showing by her actions that she is very interested on Natsuki. At least she got three months to "Kill" Natsuki which I know won't happen but I think is gonna help to see some Nat and shiz moments because is time by now lolol I mean I have been waiting since your fist story lol...

Take care!
MissIzzyB chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
Yay, great chapter! I love it, I'll be patiently waiting for the next one!
IBsurvivor chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
Still wait for shiznat
kikyo4ever chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
I'm glad to see you write again and decided to update this chapter. I have been waiting for the day when ShizNat meet again and according to your A/N, it will happen in the next chapter.

Gosh, Shizuru should just start her own group to counter attack Reito in the future..I'm sure there are people who will be glad to follow her. This way, she won't have to worry about a lot of people coming after her head...if she has her own group and steal Reito's people away, she'll creates her own place. For some reason, I feel Shizuru is afraid of Reito and I'm a little disappointed..I think Shizuru can take over Reito's job pretty well :D

Anyways, can't wait for Shiznat to meet again...their relationship have not make any progress...and we are in part II already.
Indiobotod chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
i can't wait to read about natsuki and Shizuru's reunion. Will shizuru kill her? Things are getting exhilirating!

'Can't wait for the next chapter!

Gambare!
Indiobotod chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
awesome! i love this story and I can't wait for the shiznat pair's relationship to develop! i find reito and shizuru gross enough so something about it! hoping for your updates!
Kino no Tabibito chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
NAAICE, I LIKEY. COOL IT, WHO WOULDN'T LIKE SHIZNAT, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO RESIST THEM. ANYHOW, UPDATE SOON, AND MIND UPDATING ON BODYGUARD AND YOU ARE MY ANGEL WHILE YOU'RE AT IT? HAHAHAHAHA, TRY TO RESIST THE POWER OF MY PUPPY DOG EYES! YEAH I'M CRAZY, SORRY.
jquackers chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
Saarraa. D:

-shivers- Reading this chapter reminds me of how dark this story really is. -sweatdrop- Reito and Shizuru freak me out just a bit.. lol...

Eh.. I have a bad feeling about this race. I think Yamada was right; Natsuki probably shouldn't have gone.

Laura, eh? She doesn't sound like a bad person, so I'm ruling her out. But the rider..

Oh no.. That black rider person was just WAITING for Natsuki to overtake Red Bull, huh?

NOO. Natsuki! D: Stupid police, I bet they won't believe a word Natsuki says about the other rider. I'm just hoping they'll have mercy and let her off easy. I'm still wondering about Red Bull, though, and why he didn't go after them to try to get first.

LOL! Terminator! XD

Loved the minifeeds. XD

Thanks for the update! And jeez, it took me more than half a month to get to reading this. o.o;;

Anyway, hope you're doing well. :D
hanazono chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
woah. new character appears! so, is it on her, the anonymous driver, where you based the title? dark rider?

haha. this is getting interesting.

but, no shiznat? T_T

haha. tnkx for updating!
TheSongWriter chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
LOL! The omakes were hilarious XD

Anyways... OMG WHO IS THE RIDER I NEED TO KNOW :P Nice wolverine reference lmao

You did a great job at keeping up the suspense even if it was a little late on the update part. But it doesn't matter! O.O Take your time, cuz your writing is really good, and as long as its good I won't care how long you take :3 Okay maybe thats a lie... But it's your fault! Making your story so damn freaking awesome! DX

Please update soon, or I'm gonna die of impatience lol

*squeals* Natsuki is so cool!

Thank you for your hard work, I can't wait for the next chap as usual ;D
emtz95 chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
wow nice race story... she was kinda like wolverine... hahaha... its been a while since the last time you posted... and last night... i just rememberes your story... and when you will be able to post it... and now... wow!