Reviews for Darkness: The Dark Rider
IBsurvivor chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Ara! Bad one, such a long time to update. You're truly a bad one xD. Anw, I truly enjoy this chapter. So you're also a good one... plz update soon :X
Ume sama chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
As much as I love this darker side of Shizuru, I can't help but think how you will pull Shiznat together.

Can't wait for you next update.
kikyo4ever chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
haven't see this story for a while, glad you decided to update it.

i'm still waiting for the shiznat encounter...

natsuki sure is having the fun of her life runing around town -smirk.

and shizuru just shelter herself in, having fun with reito, what is going on in her mind...i wonder if she has people working for her behind shadow...if reito can hide things from her, why can't she do the same.

and i think shizuru should know better than to trust reito..he is up to something.

i mean, how could she sit still waiting for kuga natsuki to come to her...i didn't know shizuru was the patience type.

we didn't see much of shiznat in the first story, i wonder if it's gonna be like this on this one...it's always seems as if they are so 'close' but yet so far apart.

man, i did like to see what shizuru wants or will do to natsuki in reality instead of just dreaming...fufufufuufu
yui1808 chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
thanks for updating. but, i didn't like the last scene.
FireFire chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
Hey great sotry! I hope you update soon!
jquackers chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
Spelling/grammar errors here and there.

'...away only for three day...' Should be plural, since it's three dayS, not one day.

'...ten of my men, they are one of the best...' There's more than one man, so you don't need the 'one' there.

'Well I gueat it is...' - 'Well, I guess it is...'

I can see Takumi is more of the girl in the relationship. XD He's really cute with Akira, in a funny way.

'"Hai!" was quick reply...' Should be 'was the'

'Preciouse' should be 'precious'. This mistake appears a number of times.

'...to get sadened...' With one 'd' there, the word would be pronounced with a long 'a' sound. You want the short 'a' sound, so you have to have it as 'saddened'.

Lmao. I do wonder why people always relate Natsuki with broken alarm clocks. DOES seem reasonable, since it's Natsuki, but it's hilarious how it is. XD

A few tense problems, too. Mainly just comma usage and misused words are your problems.

Oh boy. Chie's onto something, and I get this feeling it won't be a really GOOD thing in the end of it all..

Definitely oh boy. She knows. Wonder how this is going to turn out. Only two chapters into the story, and everything's already so interesting.

Lmao. Haruka's stubbornness, and determination, are probably going to pull the police through. I really don't think she's giving up anytime soon.

I'm sorta suspicious about the cleaning girl. It's a bit odd to have a night shift if you're just cleaning, especially since it's only ONE person. -scratches chin in deep thought- I wonder..

You're getting synonyms confused, by the way. A lot of minor spelling mistakes, too.

Eh.. That Reito moment right there at the end was freaky. o_o. He was PLANNING all that, huh? Paying the girl to get her to leave, possibly steal what evidence they have, take it away, and then lure Sara into that trap? Maybe SHE was the driver! Or maybe the driver was just someone else Reito hired.. So many possibilities!

Ah, thanks for the update.
kikyo4ever chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
glad to see you've finally updated this one

i started to rem'ber this story :P

anyways, what is shizuru plan on doing, still getting all naked with reito.

i yearn for shiznat to see each other again but after this chapter, i kinda don't want shizuru to see natsuki who the woman will go to the end of earth clinging on natsuki.

seem like natsuki has a happy good life...i wonder how long will it last...we know shizuru is still searching for her...maybe even dreaming of the dark-haired all these time...

can't wait until shizuru actully touch and fill natsuki...but for not with the way things are, it's better if i don't see that so soon :P
RedEsmerald chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
Hi:

I have to say I'm very SAD! why? Because Shizuru just appear at the end of the chap and was hugging Reito! (Crying) I wish she was hugging Natsuki but I know I have to wait a lot for that moment. You know how eager I am to see them together lol. Anyway poor Sara ! who kill her? ohh yeah the dark Rider and I bet it was the suspicious cleaning girl because come on! Who will be cleaning at 3 in the morning?...ohh btw you mention she have blond hair. Could possible be Alissa Sears? ohh men I want to know who is the Dark Raider! but yes I know I will have to wait for that too T-T.

As I told you in PM thank u for updating! And please UPDATE this story. That's my vote! I want to see more bloody Shizuru muajajaja...Just kidding!

Bye Bye

Natsuki-X
Kiros Razer chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
I'm curious about this story so I definitely want to keep reading.
Urooj chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
*pouts*

oi! I'm still here..x.x I have to beta someone else's but I'm still here -.-

*pouts*
Ume sama chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
Eww... Creepy! Wait where is the Shiznat :( Hold on now... Biker? Natsuki? NO... It was the killer! NOT FAIR! But at least you updated . Sorry to hear about your computer. Can't wait to read more.
Shazu chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
This chapter was interesting, though I can't wait 'till all the shiznatty goodness comes in XD

to bad about Sara dying D8
hanazono chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
yey! updated! finally! XD

NO! SARA! :O

assassinated?

nice chap. XD
Ume sama chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Wow, back to work again for Haruka. It seems that Shizuru has been uneasy about the whole Natsuki missing thing. Who is this mysterious Dark Rider? Umm... Can't wait to find out more. .
TheSongWriter chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Great chapter, and a highly anticipated second part of the story that was definitely worth reading. And I forgot to mention how funny the omakes are. You rock! I can't wait for the next chapter, so please update soon! _
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »