Reviews for Made for Each Other
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 11/15
Please Omaeda has no chance with any real woman. Only gold diggers who would kill him after marriage, or kill him as soon as he brought her to his home. His Reigai has a better chance with women with how Kageroza made him.
Alph4wolf chapter 6 . 7/26
I like the story, Ichigo/Soifon is rare. Coming from 2015, her Bankai is a 2 ton missile launcher...opposite her Shikai.
I am a great fan of this story I have read it several times and so I started thinking about it and what you could change and make it completely different since I can't write very well I thought you could possibly give it a go. The story would take a turn at the part where soifon wants ichigo to show up omaeda ichigo would go to the head captain and ask to fight omaeda for the title of lieutenant having everyone at the squad 2 training arena. Ichigo hollow would be present but not take over but would rather tell him of the things to come vizards and arrancars and complete control over all his powers. At the arena ichigo would mention everything and the head captain would agree to allow the vizards in to train him. The head captain would then tell him when a time comes if he would like he can form a squad 14 having vizards arrancars and regular soul reapers. That's pretty much the idea do with it what you think would be best I myself can't wait to see what you have planned if of course you have the time. Thank you for this story.
LupusSapphire chapter 14 . 1/31
I always hated the fact that the end by some written rule has to be either good or bad. Even though i'm sad since it's over (like i always am), i like the fact that it doesn't leave a bad taste like most of the books and stories. Thanks for a nice story and for leaving it to the readers. Good job.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
It is not tiny trust me I seen it and she can only use it once a day because it uses a bit of energy to use and she needs to rest 24 hours after using it and that why she doesn't use it much
Z chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
Don't get me wrong it was a beautiful read the ending just needed a little more
MathewD543 chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
is there anymore parts to be uploaded
Fallen Angel Dark Mousy chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Soi fon's banikai is a freggin rocket launcher!
It's awsom! Though if you've never seen it before u would expect it to be small. :D
JohnnyDraven chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
Great story would have loved a sequel though.
JD Fanficing chapter 11 . 1/27/2013