Reviews for i did love you once
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
ah, this is just an achingly lovely look at their marriage - i feel like most people do ann a disservice, but she's absolutely wonderful here. thank you for writing and sharing. :)
Waterwolfwritter chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Wow that was amazing. It was happy and sad and great.
Cate Parr chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I adore this, a perfect piece of Anne/Will will lovely dashings of Will/Viola. Fantastically written and most definatley favourited. :D
Maggie chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Beautiful. Truly superb.
sophichka chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I loved this :)

1 small point - it's not strafford, its stratford (upon Avon if you want to give it its full name :p) I lived there for a while :)

Soph
Saphira7 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I just read your story and I liked this little conclusion-like fan fiction. I thought that it was interesting how you had Will fall back in love with Ann after all that time.
bethyboomarch2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I am crying. Why, you may ask? Well, it may be due to my watching Shakespeare in Love right now, but I think it's more likely credited to this lovely story. Dare I say, you weaved a story near the greatness of Shakespeare. Pure love in words. It was marvelous!

Smiles and Hugs,

Bethany
viennacantabile chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
original, poignant, and so very lovely. wonderful fic.
Avatarone3 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Oh my gosh! I love this! I am in love with Shakespeare, and I so love the movie Shakespeare in Love, but to see this, it's a wonderful new idea! I just got a ff for an idea today for Shakespeare in love, and I wanted to find other writers who were on here who wrote as well!

so if you'd like, I think I'll be writing it soon, but it's amazing! I love this story! Will you be writing more?

thanks!

avatarone3
InsideGirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Loved it. Simply gorgeous. x
lyin chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
simply amazing. one of my favorite movies, and a terrific aftermath- love how Ann's been to his plays in London, the description of Judith (and poor Hamnet, the casual wondering about what he'll be like at 18 is so sad in its innocence since he'll never be that age), and the letter from Thomas Kent and how he feels about it as well as the passage of thinking of Virginia's cotton growing wild and whether a child with him and Viola would have his hair or hers... ooh, this was terrific, especially the ingenious idea of Viola being able to give poetry back as part of why he loved her. great job, thanks for the read!
mokimik chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
wow... just wow...

I'm assuming that there's little historical truth in your story, but it feels like as a reader, you're IN the story. I loved it! The way you described the artistic Shakespear and his down-to-earth-wife... it's always how I imagined Ann, as an opposite...

keep writing! I absolutely adore this piece!

x-mokimik-x
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Wow, that is a really vivid portrait of Ann, who is often overlooked. )