Reviews for How a Resurrection Really Feels
Oh perfection!
merdarkandtwisty chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
this was amazing.
craxygirl54 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
OMG this was so sweet! I freaking lovedthis it was fantastic, amazing, incredible, simply the best!
boothimyours chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
this was AMAZING. pure perfection, really. I love love loved it.
CatCaughtThyTongue chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I was ready to rip my hair out when I came to the end of the chapter. I would've screamed but everyone's sleeping.

Update soon please!
NightlyEvilTM chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Amazing!
squaredplanet chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
aww is all ill say
Brucas10 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
This is probably the 2nd or 3rd time I have read this one-shot just because, I LOVE it! I really wish they would bring back Brooke and Lucas. They are perfect for each other.
Troypay 4 Life chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
This is the way it should have been!
catcat51092 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Utterly freaking fantastic!
BLendgame chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
LOVED THIS SO FKING MUCH
notlikeshedid chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
That was like the greatest one-shot I have ever seen. I have been looking for one like this because I've also been playing something like this out in my head, and I'm so glad that somebody wrote it. And you wrote it perfectly. The whole sad mixed in with the smutty and then the happy. Gah, it was absolutely PERFECT! I loved the ending. I am so happy that they get their happily ever after, with their little Brooke and little Lucas, haha. So cute. And the beginning when she's like, “I just…I just want to feel. I want to feel something. Anything.” He made her feel again. Or when Haley, Nathan, and Jamie came in and saw them together, that made me giggle. I am just so happy. This one-shot was just absolutely perfect. It's stuff like this that keeps the Brucas love alive for me. So I would like to say thank you. :) So anyway, for the like 12,0th time I would like to say, AMAZING job. I don't think that could've been anymore PERFECT!

xoxo Erika
austingirl76 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Geez...it took them long enough. I, too, am still holding out hope for Brucas on the show. I think they've had to many important moments and gestures of love to be forgotten. Peyton and Lucas had a brief time in senior year and then we didn't see their remaing time together. Unfortunately, we are now on the show, but I think having all those letters written between Brucas and all those famous quotes were made for a reason...they are meant to be and will end up together!