Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
self-piercing chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
I really find this adorable looking away from the age difference. It's been years since it was posted but one can dream of another chapter. I must also say that this was one of the best Itachi's I've read. It felt more believable and true to his character. Good job on that! Thank you for sharing

Best regards,
EMG
hyacinth23 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
me too I love ItaIno 3
MinakoTrickster chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Hey there, happened upon this. These two are one of my favorite couples. Well, Ino is a personal fav of mine, and Itachi is one character I enjoy.

I know its been awhile, but I read this and decided that, hey, doesn't mean I can review.

This is fun and I am eager to see where you were goin with it. Still, pretty fun. A few typos, but nothing major.

Thank you for this.
kiki8o chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
sorry about that why don't you update its so original
kiki8o chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
naku12 chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
like the story! can you update?
hahaahah chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I .phone away from my face wheb i read what he did xD lol!
TrueGaaraRose chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Ok, this is good. No...better than good, it's great!

The story is going in a really interesting direction, and I would love to see it continue. This story is not getting the attention it deserves. Really, please update!
annegatb chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Do continue this story.

It's been 2 wonderful chapters so far and I'd really love to read the following chapters.
Not A Single Glow chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Oh My God! I trully love this story! when he kissed her i was like O.O, i totally love this story! its like sooo Great! i rarely see good ItaIno. so may you please update? please?
h e l l b r o k e chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
U rlly need to update
h e l l b r o k e chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
Please oh please update I'm beggin you! :)
Meeee chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Best ItaIno fic I've read yet. Sorry I'm too lazy to log in to my own account, but I do hope that you'll find the time to add the next installment of this wonderful story very soon :)
Yayz chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
UPDATE PRONTO THIS IS AWESOME!
Sunshine chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Loved the fic please update soon ur killing me here :P