Reviews for The Convergence of Dissonant Waves
Liz555 chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
Wow, really great story. I never realized what a great pairing they are
SolemnSaturn chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
I just ended read your fic and I think it was awesome!
Now i learn to love these two girls more, the thing that i like the most is these two have a relationship that grown up intil love and i repeat awesome i like it very much!
SolemnSaturn chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Well i'm a new reader and i'm enjoying this fic, because i like matsumoto and is good to read something new, lots of fic talk about Shunsui and Nanao, i igree that these two are a good couple, but sometimes is good to read something new.

Great story!
HayabusaOkami chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
A very satisfying ending to a very well-written story. I am truly excited to read more of your work in the future.
Arigatou for the great read, HayabusaOkami out!
HayabusaOkami chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
The fight's climax was amazing! It's not often I see real action in the fics I read. I'm a romance kinda guy, and yuri doesn't have alot of blood and guts goin' for it, but you take the cake in my opinion. A very well-executed chapter transitioning into a very well-off relationship.
Can't wait to see what happens in the end.
HayabusaOkami chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
So many things I want to mention! But I think I'll stick with the basics for now...
I loved the way Rangiku was acting at night, and her 'secret' was an amazing plot tool. i also enjoy seeing Nanao's famously uptight personality fading, and almost instantly becoming a shy little girl whenever Rangiku is around.
Also, the fighting is great so far, and i do believe you've done quite well with the characters' abilities. Bravo! But I will save my applause for the very end. Onward!
HayabusaOkami chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Very good both action-wise and feelings-wise. I'm so excited to see what becomes of our two women, regardless of the outcome of the next battle!
HayabusaOkami chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Can't wait to see some 'action' between Nanao and Rangiku, but I suppose normal action will do. Chapter 3!
HayabusaOkami chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I think this is a great start! I do however, agree with the issue of Nano fighting, but I'm sure you'll think of something. Although technically you already have. Alas, I ramble. On to chapter 2!
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
Good story with solid writing style. Interesting without being over the top.
MikuxLuka401 chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
Very awesome piece I liked the action scenes and minimal errors, only rwo I think in the last chapter. Both where when you where referring to the 8th division captain, you wrote 'her' instead of 'he'. Other than those relatively easily over looked mistakes, it was perfect.

Madrox out MMFWCL
jquackers chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
I love it when Nanao gets teased, especially by her captain. It's just so amusing. I laughed pretty hard at Hitsugaya's reaction to Matsumoto actually working. It's nice knowing both their captains are supportive of their relationship. Anyway you did really well with these two characters, especially considering they're so different and therefore harder to put together as a couple. Good job. [:
jquackers chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
I'm glad they talked about the battle afterward and whatnot, supporting and comforting each other. That last scene was murderously adorable. I was relieved when Nanao didn't jump into having sex with Matsumoto. It's fitting for her personality and like I mentioned before, it also makes the story itself feel much more realistic. Good job.
jquackers chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
It's cute how much they care for each other, even in the heat of battle.
jquackers chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Lisa x Nanao would be so freakin' adorable. x_x Anyway, I noticed this story is moving along relatively slower than your other ones (in terms of their relationship building up), but considering, as you mentioned in an earlier chapter, it's a tough couple to write, I can see why. You're doing a really good job with it though. I actually prefer it when things go at this pace; it feels more realistic and therefore enjoyable. Good job.