Reviews for Just Some Lady Lovin'
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Please continue this story
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Awesome job !
Barbie Shoes chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
i know i emailed you not so very long ago and claimed i was writing, but sometimes i like to read a little to get me in the mood, and low and behold, i realize there is this little number that i have never read of yours! AND IT IS SO FREAKING CUTE! like, what else can i say? i am a pile of mush now. and what a crafty little way to reveal sara's pregnant. for a second i was like, "what is going on?" but then you realize it and it's like "oh... OH! AW!" it all felt so natural too.

i realize this was posted like a jillion and a half years ago, but it's never too late to review, right! :)
xraex21 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
This was the cutest fucking thing ever. It seriously warmed my heart, I have no idea how I missed it till now. Thank you!
The Twilight Topaz chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I loved it, its sweet. Your a great writer :) keep it up
tki143 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
That was great, I love fluff, and I love your stories. Wish it was longer because I love the way you have Catherine and Sara intereact, and Lindsey reactions are the way I hope my chcialren react when they are old enough to make those comments. They are only 12, 8, 9 (All girls) now so they better not be making those comments.
angelimmortal chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
It was awesome, so NOT over the top & totally cute!

So...do you live near a desert? And the underware you'd be wearing on your head, would those be a clean pair in addition to the ones you are already wearing? )
Pauchan7 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Hey!

I've loved it! I, for one, enjoy the fluff... and it's been very funny and tender. Great, perfect, marvellous, over the moon... XD. It's nice to see cute family scenes with this couple.

Changing topics... please please pretty please update soon "the inefable story". (yeah... I'm a persistent brat).

Have a nice day. Kisses from Seville!
CreativelyNumb chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
cross the desert with ur underwear on ur head eh? lol. I must admit that would be an interesting sight :P...It was definitely cute, very very fluffy though but hey, we were warned :D. I did enjoy it thoroughly though. And I'm sending good writing vibes to u for Journey. Hopefully I will be able to get rid of the serious writer's block I have going on and work on "You thought wrong" some more as well. Seems we are both having similar issues lol. Any way, this is not so much a review as a letter of sorts now so TTFN and good luck! lol
chawkchic chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
So much fun!
daysofinspiration chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
yeah fluff. fluff fluff fluff. I love C/S fluff. great job with this. It was really cute. I don’t think it was cheesy or over-the-top or anything like that. but then again, I’m bias because I love your writing and I love Cath and Sara.

either way, it was really sweet. I’m glad I waited till the end of the week to read it. I saw you had a new fic, but I waited until the end of the week so that I could be relaxed and really really enjoy it.

anyways, good job! It was nice to see a different version of them together in the future.

but I have a question. do you have fun writing children characters? You do, don’t you? Jamie seems very different from Maggie, but adorable in the same i-am-a-cute-little-girl-and-can-get-away-with-doing-the-cuttest-things kind of way (but I still love Maggie more). I think you have a knack for writing very cute and adorable little kids.

great job!

and don’t worry about Journey. I think I can speak for most of your reviewers in saying we support you, and believe in you, and *most* of us will wait patiently until you have it just right.

- Aqua Bubbles ]
Chelsee6 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
For the record, I want to see that.

Very very cute story. I love it.

XX Chez.
Sheady 16 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
While that underwear over the head thought in the last A.N. was something I could've done without, I won't complain too much because the fic made it worth it. 'Twas a tad on the cheesy side, but I'm not entirely opposed to cheesy. Have a nice day.
quirkykirky chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I really liked this. It was a sweet read. I always like seeing Sara and Catherine expand their family. I would like to see another short when the third baby makes their entrance.
coolhandfluke chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
That was the fluffiest fluff ever fluffed. Loved it!