Reviews for It's My Life
AbyssTales chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
...I might have to start reading the manga... Oh, hell.
myyinfatuation chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
OMG i'm in love
flare-hugs chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
one of the best hirumamo fics!
Ya-Ha chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I'd kill to have hiruma kiss me... NOSEBLEED MAX!
MONST3R chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
yumm. though i wish the kiss scene was a little longer ;D
sexypancake chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
ahh! this was brilliant! though i would have liked it if hiruma had found out that mamori's piano teacher was putting the moves on her. sure, sending him to Eygpt is one thing, but sending him to hell for getting too fresh with mamori is another. _ ye! either way, i loved it! cheers!
thisacchasbeenabandoned chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Whoot~!

I'm going to help you, Mamori! *gives her bazooka, tank, missiles, nuclear bombs, cannon, baseball bat, flamethrowers, etc*

Nice work! Well done! I like your story, although I think it's a bit too long.. haha.. '
xieloinfehrnurom chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
really nice!

not so fishy and all..

that piano teacher..tsk, tsk, tsk...

good for him..do something in egypt!

whahekhekhekhekhekhek .
InuAva chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
LOL! love it! very good, i wish there were more stories like this...not the ones that are to fast but a good pace, i like that...(i wish i could think of something '...then i would write...)
Muse08 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
...and here I thought I liked your SasuHina fics best...

-squeals- -faints- -wakes up and squeals again-

OMG! HiruMamo! xD I loved this! So cute! You cannot imagine my happiness when I got the alert for this fic! I twas like: "Oh! Eyeshield fic! Yay! From who...? ZOMFG~!" seriously, you're one of my all time favorite SasuHina authors x3 I really hope you write more HiruMamo in the future! :3

An this fic was so cute! I loved the entire hand-thing XDD (Hiruma's hands are awesome~) an-and, the ending was so awesome! xDD 'some business he needs to attend to... in Egypt.' -snickers- I love how you expressed Hiruma and the threat notebook x3 priceless xD

-Muse-chan happily re-reading the HiruMamo goodness.
insanely-normal chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
so, that was incredibly sexy.

pretty much. :]
hducudusjfjei643 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
WAH! awesome fic! and i totally know what you mean, ES21 deserves so much more credit!
Shruika chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Why, you wrote this chapter so extraordinarily! I'm totally sold on your way of writing and narrating.

And unbelievably glad that you let Hiruma behave perfectly in character - I'd never thought that it was possible to tell a HirumaxMamori Fiction without changing at least a little of the quarterback's personality/demeanour but you proved better.

Reading on and on, one doesn't even get the feeling that they usually wouldn't act like thy do and it's a pleasure to follow the hints the protagonists give each other (consciously or unconsciously).

And the ending of this chapter - just gorgeous! I feared though that now the typical 'Hiruma-kisses-Mamori-and-all-true-lovey-dovey-feelings-are-confessed'- scene would come. Fortunately as well as surprisingly, far from it! Such a great style and idea of yours to 'end' the tensed situation like that, I was chuckling for it fitted Hiruma 1oo percent and seemed so 'authentic'.

Respect for your great writing style and I'm really looking forward to the next chapters and the developements!
darkmage009 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
liked it?

I loved it!

This is so nice.

XD It made my heart flutter a little.

The breaking into house thingy was kinda off but anyway, it's good enough for me.
saucywnch21 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Wow! That was absolutely amazing! I liked that he kissed her in the corner of her mouth instead of a full on the lips kiss. Hiruma, you tease...keeps her wanting more. ;) I also do not like football, but this series is definitely my fav. right now.