Reviews for Being Anko
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
One of the best Anko centered fics I've ever read! :)
Mary B. Wolf chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I never thought Ankofic could be heartwarming, but here it is. (To be honest, I've never read Ankofic. She isn't a character I know much about.) I'm glad I trusted your skill as a writer. This one's going in my favorites stories list-and you're going in my favorite authors list.

This is an interesting take on Anko. She's usually portrayed as some kind of feral loner and sexual deviant (I believe I've been guilty of this as well), but you've brought in the Orochimaru element and balanced it with friends and talents. I really like this.
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
That's a perfect ending to a great character study! I'm about to do an Anko cosplay, so I'm totally eating these character studies up. :P I feel like you've really captured her. She's not trying to run from who she was, persay, but she's trying to embrace all the parts of her that she didn't take from Oro-sama.

Favorite! :)
YFate chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This really touched my heart. Very insightful and very raw in the simplicity of its truths. Thank you for writing it.
The Dream-dance chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I loved this. You have a great writing style, and Orochimaru and Anko are my favorite characters in Naruto.I've often wondered how these two met according to Kishimoto. After all, we only get to see a little of Anko's past in the Anime, and I really don't like to count that.
Insanity Lord chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Anko is my favourite character in Naruto. This was a lovely story :-)

- Insanity Lord.
Lixie Lorn chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I'm surprised by how little Orochimaru/Anko there is.

General Stormy