Reviews for Letters from Home
jameni chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
favorites!
ladybellatrix chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
aw, a very sweet story :)
linelm chapter 12 . 8/29/2010
I think you write House really really well. And this story was lovely! It was nice to ser them become friends for real first
rockrose chapter 12 . 7/11/2010
Wow. Just wow. I am nearly awed speechless by this story. One thing I've noticed about the majority of house fics I've read is the lack of quality. House is a very difficult person to write anything near canon. You've done an excellent job. Seriously. This is without a doubt the most spot on characterization of House I've ever read in a fic. Great job. Amazing story.
Regency chapter 12 . 2/23/2010
This makes me love them as a couple and as friends. Very few fic have ever been that convincing for me, but this one hits the nail on the head. Awesome job.
bears434 chapter 12 . 8/17/2009
This is so lovely. :)
Savior Emma Swan chapter 12 . 8/11/2009
*coos* That is SO SWEET! In a way I wish this would have happened on the show, but at the same time, I definitely would have missed seeing Cameron. There are so many ways they could've gotten together if TPTB hadn't screwed it up. Now it's too late, because Cameron certainly isn't a cheater, and the writers/producers seem convinced that Huddy is the way to go.
Shootingstar7123 chapter 12 . 7/10/2009
That was great! I definitely enjoyed it.
Dear Spiderman chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I've read this over a few times and it is really one of the best things I've EVER read.
Chikiko chapter 12 . 6/22/2009
wow that story was quite the emotional trip for me. in a few lines i knew i had to read this story. way to go. you had me both cheesing out over the really cute sections (like their initial letters) and ,misty eyed over the sad parts. like i said it was really good.
maipigen chapter 12 . 3/29/2009
this is a lovely piece of work. i like the way both characters were described. thy seemed in character and real somehow - i mean it's not an automatic happily ever after just because they finally committed to one another. well done and thanks for sharing your talent;)

happy future writing

ditte mai

denmark
sharp2799 chapter 12 . 3/14/2009
I just had to reread this again and was floored when I saw I hadn't left a review! This was so *satisfying.*
inanna1130 chapter 12 . 3/6/2009
Oops, I've read this story maybe 4 times and just realized I haven't told you how much I LURVE it.

So

I LOVE LOVE LOVES IT!

House and Cam kind of growing with each other- you made House not be OOC about it. And I will admit I may have squealed like a little girl when House shows up at Cam's door with plane tickets.
da3lech chapter 12 . 3/1/2009
This is a great story. Splendid ending...

Definitely in my favs
goldiloks chapter 11 . 2/9/2009
"Two well-defined forearms appear suddenly to grip the counter on either side of her and his breath stirs her hair as he speaks. “You didn’t ask me what I wanted to drink.”"

that HAS to be one of the hottest things i've ever read. idk why, but when i read that, everything within me clenched (in a good way). idk. that just struck me really powerfully. good job.