Reviews for Naruto: Shinobi Wars
brutusjr chapter 15 . 1/24
I can almost see where this story is going and I'm not too excited about it. Never a big fan of forced control...
this1isblessed chapter 25 . 1/17
TheOmnificentOne chapter 18 . 1/13
Just a comment, wind country is actually the weakest of the 5 when Kiri wasn't in civil war
Clouffie1986 chapter 42 . 1/2
Amazing story. Loved Altered History, this is just as good. I hope this isn't permanently shelved. Happy Holidays.
Nicolassa chapter 42 . 11/21/2016
I know that this story was updated 3 years ago, and really I think this was one of the best fanfics I ever read about Naruto. So I hope you finish this, because I really need you to. Haha. I'm sorry if I don't write quite well, but I'm not good at english. So, yeah, please make an argentinian fan happy and finish this, please please?
Trekio112 chapter 10 . 9/3/2016
"I'll kill jiraiya before I let the shinigami take him" ...tsunade is the almost or maybe even more twisted than that crazy girl off of mirai Niki
starswordm chapter 42 . 9/3/2016
I just read this story for the first time. It was well written, and had many interesting twists, such as your Yugito as a Jashin follower in this last chapter.
animelovingsociety chapter 42 . 8/5/2016
I love where this story is going, hope you update again soon. The Yugito is a Jashin follower is a little weird but it kinda makes the story more interesting.
Guest chapter 42 . 5/2/2016
No Naruto:Shinobi Wars' next lifetime*
Namikaze-Uzamaki-Naruto chapter 14 . 4/21/2016
I,
CaptainToast321 chapter 3 . 3/16/2016
Yeah no. Sakura beating Shikamaru? Not happening under any circumstance. This alone makes me want to drop this fic.
CaptainToast321 chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
Ik this is alternate history in the present day, but is it the same in the past? Cause I'm pretty sure Suna was allied to Konohain the 3rd war.
I see chapter 37 . 3/7/2016
I understand why you stopped writing this story now. It sucks. It tries and fails miserably to be different and edgy. Good lord.
Man chapter 32 . 3/7/2016
This is so annoying! You jump around far too much. You have like 25 different characters you HAVE to show each chapter. Shit.
CaptainToast321 chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
You're fucking kidding right? Sakura and Sasuke are jounin but Shikamaru and Naruto aren't? Sakura is pretty much useless, and Sasuke despite being strong is no better then Naruto really. They both suck at thinking about anything beyond what's directly in front of them. Shikamaru may be lazy, but he's 100 times more qualified than all of the rest of them.
Anyways now that rants over I can actually start to read the story. I do like the glossary though. Not many stories go all out with that.
1,404 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »