Reviews for Naruto: Shinobi Wars
MuffinMessiah chapter 42 . 16h
Love this story, Geor. I hope you come back and finish it some point, fuck the haters. I think Jashin Yugito is actually a pretty good fit considering her onijutsu causes instant death
No one chapter 6 . 5/25
Great chapter for the amazing story
dubstep96 chapter 13 . 3/30
Ha! Naruto and ino keeps getting cockblocked I feel bad for them...
Luciendar chapter 4 . 1/20
I get that Ino has a lot to learn but after building her up a bit i don't think you should've let Ino make her look like such a punk. One decent blow and then Anko shot her down.
mushy guillotine chapter 33 . 1/7
Well Ishida was here... So I was right.
When r u updating? I think you have simply left.
mushy guillotine chapter 32 . 1/7
Anjin, Kasigi, Chen, Noga obviously you have read The Shogun written by James Clavell.. It was an excellent book. I liked it too.
Now I guess Toda, Ishida and Geroda are left to be made as minor characters in this story. Lulzz
Alex chapter 42 . 12/4/2017
I really hope you bring this story back. This is truly an excellent read.
tenshiakuma14 chapter 42 . 8/10/2017
Whoa.. Man this is intense ( ͡з ͡)
Melmken chapter 5 . 8/2/2017
hope u update this fic, i really like where is going
mushy guillotine chapter 11 . 5/3/2017
You have talent for writing stories, did you know that? Not like the majority over here just stumbling around, me included.
Its a pity that you stopped writing!
qalleesyawesome chapter 42 . 5/2/2017
I will wait for this story.. And i think your idea of Yugito a Jashin believer is pretty cool weird at first but cool but i wont make her insane like Hidan though. I kindda ship naruto and yugito but i also ship naruto and ino so yeah. I cant wait for anko and naruto reunion i hope you like make anko like going kill naruto and naruto wont kill anko and anko like in turmoil and end up hurting naruto pretty badly and she feel hella bad and starts crying and naruto start to die and im rambling so yeah you do you i hope this ends awesomely..
fannypackage chapter 42 . 4/25/2017
Hi! I was just rereading this (and the fic before this one) and I was wondering if it was ever going to be picked up again?

Thanks for the epic story. Rereading it was just as good as reading it the first time three years ago :)
kanjichibi chapter 34 . 4/19/2017
Awesome, I hope Orochi stays dead.
Kirdei Antares chapter 42 . 4/4/2017
Really enjoyed reading this. Sad to see it hasn't been updated recently, but I know how it goes. Life gets in the way all too often and motivation to keep going can evaporate. Hope things go well for you.
cfb123 chapter 42 . 3/4/2017
Really hope this gets finished, enjoyed this and altered history greatly.
1,419 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »