Reviews for Naruto: Shinobi Wars
tenshiakuma14 chapter 42 . 8/10
Whoa.. Man this is intense ( ͡з ͡)
Melmken chapter 5 . 8/2
hope u update this fic, i really like where is going
mushy guillotine chapter 11 . 5/3
You have talent for writing stories, did you know that? Not like the majority over here just stumbling around, me included.
Its a pity that you stopped writing!
qalleesyawesome chapter 42 . 5/2
I will wait for this story.. And i think your idea of Yugito a Jashin believer is pretty cool weird at first but cool but i wont make her insane like Hidan though. I kindda ship naruto and yugito but i also ship naruto and ino so yeah. I cant wait for anko and naruto reunion i hope you like make anko like going kill naruto and naruto wont kill anko and anko like in turmoil and end up hurting naruto pretty badly and she feel hella bad and starts crying and naruto start to die and im rambling so yeah you do you i hope this ends awesomely..
fannypackage chapter 42 . 4/25
Hi! I was just rereading this (and the fic before this one) and I was wondering if it was ever going to be picked up again?

Thanks for the epic story. Rereading it was just as good as reading it the first time three years ago :)
kanjichibi chapter 34 . 4/19
Awesome, I hope Orochi stays dead.
Kirdei Antares chapter 42 . 4/4
Really enjoyed reading this. Sad to see it hasn't been updated recently, but I know how it goes. Life gets in the way all too often and motivation to keep going can evaporate. Hope things go well for you.
cfb123 chapter 42 . 3/4
Really hope this gets finished, enjoyed this and altered history greatly.
brutusjr chapter 15 . 1/24
I can almost see where this story is going and I'm not too excited about it. Never a big fan of forced control...
this1isblessed chapter 25 . 1/17
TheOmnificentOne chapter 18 . 1/13
Just a comment, wind country is actually the weakest of the 5 when Kiri wasn't in civil war
Clouffie1986 chapter 42 . 1/2
Amazing story. Loved Altered History, this is just as good. I hope this isn't permanently shelved. Happy Holidays.
Nicolassa chapter 42 . 11/21/2016
I know that this story was updated 3 years ago, and really I think this was one of the best fanfics I ever read about Naruto. So I hope you finish this, because I really need you to. Haha. I'm sorry if I don't write quite well, but I'm not good at english. So, yeah, please make an argentinian fan happy and finish this, please please?
Motea chapter 10 . 9/3/2016
"I'll kill jiraiya before I let the shinigami take him" ...tsunade is the almost or maybe even more twisted than that crazy girl off of mirai Niki
starswordm chapter 42 . 9/3/2016
I just read this story for the first time. It was well written, and had many interesting twists, such as your Yugito as a Jashin follower in this last chapter.
1,412 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »