Reviews for Naruto: Shinobi Wars
No Naruto:Shinobi Wars' next lifetime*
Namikaze-Uzamaki-Naruto chapter 14 . 4/21
I,
CaptainToast321 chapter 3 . 3/16
Yeah no. Sakura beating Shikamaru? Not happening under any circumstance. This alone makes me want to drop this fic.
CaptainToast321 chapter 2 . 3/16
Ik this is alternate history in the present day, but is it the same in the past? Cause I'm pretty sure Suna was allied to Konohain the 3rd war.
I see chapter 37 . 3/7
I understand why you stopped writing this story now. It sucks. It tries and fails miserably to be different and edgy. Good lord.
Man chapter 32 . 3/7
This is so annoying! You jump around far too much. You have like 25 different characters you HAVE to show each chapter. Shit.
CaptainToast321 chapter 1 . 3/4
You're fucking kidding right? Sakura and Sasuke are jounin but Shikamaru and Naruto aren't? Sakura is pretty much useless, and Sasuke despite being strong is no better then Naruto really. They both suck at thinking about anything beyond what's directly in front of them. Shikamaru may be lazy, but he's 100 times more qualified than all of the rest of them.
Anyways now that rants over I can actually start to read the story. I do like the glossary though. Not many stories go all out with that.
OmegaReaper chapter 42 . 2/9
Despite after all these years since your last update this fic still remains as one of my favorite Naruto stories overall. I originally did not plan re-reading Shinobi Wars all over again (wasting a good portion of my life in the process) but it stands as a testament to your writing abilities that this fic still holds up even today. However, while re-reading this story I have noticed some minor things associated with your old writing style, mostly some chapters having felt like what seems to be filler but for the most part only a minor gripe. Sad that this epic tale is probably discontinued but regardless it was one hell of a ride! Thanks!

- :3
Man love this fic honestly don't know why you stopped writing it! Shame really I just hope you either pick it back up or let someone else finish it
LordGraygem chapter 42 . 1/1
Damn good story, it's a shame that it's probably become a deadfic, seeing as the author hasn't written a thing for a long while. Still, I'll fave, follow, and hope!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Hey man. Could you put in parenthisis the meaning of the word so I can see it in context rather than having to flick constantly back to the first page. Just like the first and/or second time you introduce a new Japenese word. Thank you for taking this under consideration.
Gary chapter 42 . 12/11/2015
Are you done with this story?

Plz answer
Guest chapter 24 . 11/3/2015
The battles are a bit too long. Though this is much better than 99 percent of the stuff on ff, in just waiting for sasuke and sakura to die so I can get in with my life.
sirbruno95 chapter 42 . 10/30/2015
I really love this story cause it has to much realism. From real war-like scenario to real diversity in characters, and the fact that everybody is flawed and nowhere near perfect as most fanfiction tend to make.

What I like the most of this story is that this Naruto is really well done character. He's powerfull but no in a way that is painfull to watch, and his mad side is a really nice trait that most people would like. His realitonship with Ino is not plain a simple. It takes it's time to get there and even there is not nearly as sweet as one thats looking for romance would like it to be. Most of the backgorund character are just as interesting as the main protagonists and you can help but wonder what happened to them.

The fights, while really well writen, would get you lost at some point. At least it did for me. I could really picture the fights in my head for how well written they were but it managed to lose me.

The plot... can't really say much cause I haven't read this fic in a long time and just remember the last chapters that I read. Still, is a good one.

This story is really good that it continued from where it left of it could be nearly at the top of the page.
MECHANICALCHEESE chapter 18 . 10/17/2015
They have cannons in Naruto: Shippuden. They just belong on a battleship, of course, because they're so huge.

All they did was wrap a ball in paper bombs and launch the ball out of a tube with even more paper bombs. Crude, but functional.
1,396 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »