Reviews for Naruto: Shinobi Wars
Nicolassa chapter 42 . 11/21
I know that this story was updated 3 years ago, and really I think this was one of the best fanfics I ever read about Naruto. So I hope you finish this, because I really need you to. Haha. I'm sorry if I don't write quite well, but I'm not good at english. So, yeah, please make an argentinian fan happy and finish this, please please?
Trekio112 chapter 10 . 9/3
"I'll kill jiraiya before I let the shinigami take him" ...tsunade is the almost or maybe even more twisted than that crazy girl off of mirai Niki
starswordm chapter 42 . 9/3
I just read this story for the first time. It was well written, and had many interesting twists, such as your Yugito as a Jashin follower in this last chapter.
animelovingsociety chapter 42 . 8/5
I love where this story is going, hope you update again soon. The Yugito is a Jashin follower is a little weird but it kinda makes the story more interesting.
No Naruto:Shinobi Wars' next lifetime*
Namikaze-Uzamaki-Naruto chapter 14 . 4/21
I,
CaptainToast321 chapter 3 . 3/16
Yeah no. Sakura beating Shikamaru? Not happening under any circumstance. This alone makes me want to drop this fic.
CaptainToast321 chapter 2 . 3/16
Ik this is alternate history in the present day, but is it the same in the past? Cause I'm pretty sure Suna was allied to Konohain the 3rd war.
I see chapter 37 . 3/7
I understand why you stopped writing this story now. It sucks. It tries and fails miserably to be different and edgy. Good lord.
Man chapter 32 . 3/7
This is so annoying! You jump around far too much. You have like 25 different characters you HAVE to show each chapter. Shit.
CaptainToast321 chapter 1 . 3/4
You're fucking kidding right? Sakura and Sasuke are jounin but Shikamaru and Naruto aren't? Sakura is pretty much useless, and Sasuke despite being strong is no better then Naruto really. They both suck at thinking about anything beyond what's directly in front of them. Shikamaru may be lazy, but he's 100 times more qualified than all of the rest of them.
Anyways now that rants over I can actually start to read the story. I do like the glossary though. Not many stories go all out with that.
OmegaReaper chapter 42 . 2/9
Despite after all these years since your last update this fic still remains as one of my favorite Naruto stories overall. I originally did not plan re-reading Shinobi Wars all over again (wasting a good portion of my life in the process) but it stands as a testament to your writing abilities that this fic still holds up even today. However, while re-reading this story I have noticed some minor things associated with your old writing style, mostly some chapters having felt like what seems to be filler but for the most part only a minor gripe. Sad that this epic tale is probably discontinued but regardless it was one hell of a ride! Thanks!

- :3
Man love this fic honestly don't know why you stopped writing it! Shame really I just hope you either pick it back up or let someone else finish it
LordGraygem chapter 42 . 1/1
Damn good story, it's a shame that it's probably become a deadfic, seeing as the author hasn't written a thing for a long while. Still, I'll fave, follow, and hope!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Hey man. Could you put in parenthisis the meaning of the word so I can see it in context rather than having to flick constantly back to the first page. Just like the first and/or second time you introduce a new Japenese word. Thank you for taking this under consideration.
1,400 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »