Reviews for Naruto: Shinobi Wars
chaos in the rain chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
wow man that one liner in the beggining (better run bitch because i am going to pin you like a butterfly and gut you like a fish) was amazing if i ever become a serial killer thats gonna be my line for sure :) (this was written pre finish)

as far as the chapter itself goes i fiind myself slightly dissapointed at the lack of progression in this chapter as per your usual quality but it is a good chapter none the less and the nickname for hanabi (tsuru) is quite fitting

keep up the good work
Sir MIDNIGHT The Fallen One chapter 41 . 1/24/2013
Good to see you back as well as not having lost your touch. The action scenes were nicely written and detailed. That sense of urgency for the Pearl Ridge fight was present for the Konoha/Kiri forces who had to take that area. As well as the brief fight between Madara and Itachi. Curious as to why Madara was laughing while he was being sealed. Maybe he's cracked, who knows? The ANBU/Sasuke fight at the end was also well done. I also could tell that Sasuke's thought pattern is smarter now that he realizes second chances to defeat Itachi may not always show up. Shows that he is smarter. All in all, nice work on this chapter.
chaos in the rain chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
homecoming indeed my friend ... even though i had predicted almost all of what was going to happen (not that your writing is predictable by any means) iruka's death was a shocker and the rest was delivered in a riveting way ... another great chapter from Geor-sama
TheSageOfSixPaths chapter 42 . 1/21/2013
Loved it!
I too had always thought that Yugito would make an awesome Jashin Follower!
It just seemed to fit her personality. (Also she looked sexy as fuck)
Hope it doesn't take you to long to update since I love this fanfic
jacalman chapter 42 . 1/18/2013
lol i like the idea of yugito being a jashin follower, it kinda suites her due to her onijutsu :D can't wait for the next chapter!
Yoholic chapter 42 . 1/18/2013
excellent chapter, and your right the whole jashin thing makes sense.
Dark Prime0 chapter 42 . 1/18/2013
loved naruto talking to darui

and i was shocked with yugito/jashin idea...not going to say good or bad till i read more but very intersting in the end, but begs the question is she immortal now
undeadyeti chapter 42 . 1/18/2013
As the host of the two-tail she is literally walking death it would be odder if Jashin god of death and destruction did not favor her, and Naruto definitely has an in with any mad gods.
dreamlifter chapter 42 . 1/18/2013
Fun to read chapter with lots of good fights.

Yugito as a Jashin follower is actually a great idea. The nibi and jashin concepts both revolve around death so why not. Plus it opens the door for the character to become a problem for naruto to deal with later on.

I didn't quite understand how Naruto's plan worked (out) but will be nice to move on from this pivotal battle

thanks for the pm for the last chapter explaining things out
Writing bunny chapter 42 . 1/18/2013
Good chapter. I liked Naruto's strategy.
Yugito as Jashin's follower sounds interesting. Something tells me it's going to cause trouble.
Dakar chapter 42 . 1/17/2013
I actually like the idea of her as a jashin, her being a creature of death following a god of death makes sense.
SilverDreamsCA chapter 42 . 1/17/2013
the praise to jashin was creepy! what will happen with this waking thing in the darkness? ack!
warriorx559 chapter 42 . 1/17/2013
Nice chapter, Yugito being a Jashin follower is really interesting and unique.
Anthony1 chapter 42 . 1/17/2013
Indeed it took longer to post this chapter but can't complain because you at least post it sooner then how long the previous update took. Have no real problem with Yugito being a follower of Jashin because unless it takes a significant amount of time in the future chapters it shouldn't be really problematic. Likely it'll lead to something down the road but just have to wait and see what that'll be.

Really enjoy the story and hope you update again in the near future. But that doesn't mean I'm against you also updating "Naruto: Eleven" as it was a story I had no problem with. Hope you consider doing something similar with "Naruto: Edge of Tomorrow". Until next time, see ya.
uhmmm chapter 41 . 1/17/2013
it's passed January 10th already... when're you planning on updating? Not to be rude or anything... fanfiction author's have the worst jobs of coming up with stories and updating... that's WITHOUT pay, even... *sigh*

hopefully, you update soon... :3