Reviews for Naruto: Shinobi Wars
jtcr chapter 31 . 3/13/2013
That was close. If hanabi had died, the kyuubi itself would have been unleashed.
jtcr chapter 30 . 3/12/2013
So they didnt use channels seven and five? And wouldnt it be better for them all to use one channel?
jtcr chapter 29 . 3/12/2013
I thought hidan was killed by temari?
jtcr chapter 28 . 3/11/2013
Thqt would have been an epic fight scene man.
jtcr chapter 27 . 3/11/2013
Is shizune dead?
Very good chapter.
jtcr chapter 26 . 3/11/2013
You should have gone with chicken claw sickle. After all, theyre the lightning swords right?
jtcr chapter 25 . 3/10/2013
Very good. I am rather glad to seethat kurenais skills havent waned too terribly much or far.
RykOakwine chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
Gets a bit frustrating reading about the amazing competence of the bad guys and the milling about incompetence of the good guys, really, it does.

Trump Card Orochimaru being the answer to everything gets old. "How did they blow down this amazingly tough wall that we built that's proven itself effective against any attack previously?" Orochimaru. "Where did these incredible badass frankenstien ninja's come from?" Orochimaru. "Holy shit, look at how well trained these Oto troops are! They can pull off sophisticated maneuvers in the field like re-formation while running WITHOUT their commanders carrying banners or any other way of indicating who's in charge!" Orochimaru is just that good at recruiting and training his army.

Though where in the HELL he gets the time to do so is a bit confusing, since he's been researching a way to overcome the Great Wall (no easy task since it's magical and built by the Yondaime and Jariya) AND building more Frankenstein Ninja's. And who knows what else.

Unity is infiltrating ANBU? So the answer is another secret organization among other secret organizations that have already proven they can be infiltrated? Brilliant. So more wasted effort and time by the good guys, accomplishing dick.

Unity is infiltrating using what methods? Not just "Loyalty Seals", which are themselves a terribly convenient deus ex machina. But they're recruiting using propaganda, misinformation, etc. So why aren't the good guys fighting it with the same tools? Why can't the good guys tell an ANBU "Yeah, they want to put the Hokage on the Daimyo's throne, which is just crazy, and then, of course, replace the Hokage with their own puppet"? Why isn't that working, it worked with DogBoy.

Gets frustrating reading chapter after chapter of contrived scenarios where the bad guys are kicking ass, rolling over people behind the scenes and now with this chapter out in the open, and the good guys are shown as 50 IQ dumbasses most of the time. I mean, god save the Land of Fire if they need Naruto to figure out what's going on, he's shown himself in this story over and over and over again to be a real dimwit. Powerful, sure, but not very smart at all. And no one else seems to be focused on anything other than just their own personal little situation, their own personal power and own personal fighting ability.

Ino spent years becoming a kenjutsu specialist and in doing so shut everyone else out? Why? What was there in the Way of the Sword that said "Step One: piss off every possible ally and friend first".

Naruto has an apprentice who lives under constant threat of assassination. So why doesn't he put her up in his house?

He doesn't think to even ask her.

No one does, no one asks anyone anything, their too focused on making themselves just a little bit better in a fight.

Because what matters more than anything in the world is how one individual person can fight. Not how structurally strong the society is, not how strong the bonds between teammates are, not how much you care about your "Precious People" so that to make yourself stronger defending them.

Gah.
jtcr chapter 24 . 3/9/2013
"The Oto moved back despite his surprise as she found a blond, whiskered Konoha ninja, arm swept back with a trench knife in hand in striking distance."

Is the oto nin male or female?
Heh chapter 42 . 3/8/2013
I spent the last two days reading Altered History and Shinobi Wars totally worth it. Got to say I love your work, it’s really interesting to read what you thought up. I am kind of disappointed however with the fact that I did get to this chapter and have nothing more to read. Ah well ups and downs that’s life I guess much like things in this story, and this chapter was pretty good although I am sad face that Yugito has no Naruto love like Ino, not my favorite character... I much prefer Yugito but eh I can always dream Ino dies a horrible horrible death _ Anyway... what’s in that damn sealed closet door that Naruto can’t unseal in his home that thing is driving me crazy! My guess the secret formula to the Hiraishin no Jutsu. Update soon yo!

Ps. Your Hanabi kicks ass, totally love her.
jtcr chapter 23 . 3/7/2013
So, theyre making super zombis.
jtcr chapter 22 . 3/7/2013
Epic fights.
jtcr chapter 21 . 3/7/2013
You do know that sapporo is a japanese beer right?

I feel bad for gaara, he only had one precious person. And now she gone.
jtcr chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
So sweet. I liked this flucf.
jtcr chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
Well thats what you call a curve ball. His sister? Now ive always seen the resemblance, but still.
1,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »