Reviews for Naruto: Shinobi Wars
Archontruth chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
I enjoyed the battle between Gaara and Kakuzu. Poor Temari though! :(
Crzymnky666 chapter 42 . 2/19/2013
Yugito as a Jashin follower? Holy shit, this will be interesting.
Prosthetic Forehead chapter 42 . 2/17/2013
"You think your hot stuff? You're nothing, I'll show you hot!" - typo *you're

You certainly still have your crazy ideas...
The Faded Line chapter 42 . 2/9/2013
Dear Geor-sama,

Take happiness in the thought that your story has intrigued and entertained me. Although a few repeated actions take place. For example: ITS A TRAP! I realize traps are a staple of warfare but when used this often it becomes predictable. Try switching up the variety of the missions. Also something that keeps bugging me forces me to say that the love triangle between Ino, Naruto, and Yugito is absolutely fucking retarded. This isn't me bashing the characters. This is me being utterly confused by this strange moral ground these characters are taking. Why not just all three just be in a relationship together. I realize this sounds stupid but honestly with what you have presented in this story it should be more than acceptable. All manner of strange relationships exist within your stories universe. I'm also at ends with some other steps you've taken. It seems that every samurai of higher standing has a wife at home or a brother in law fighting beside them. I don't know if this from personal experience, say you are soldier, but its just something that is repetitive that bothers me slightly. Please don't take any of this as flaming. I'm just presenting my complaints to the right department.

Humorously yours,

The Faded Line
Clearmens chapter 42 . 2/5/2013
Geor-sama,

I personally like the twist on the naruto story. Arguably I did not expect Temari to die and Anko to be truly a spy. Still I hope you bring her back to Naruto and make Yugito share him with Ino but it is your call. Honestly I enjoy your story and do not have a problem with this chapter.

However what is it with the bashing of naruto in almost all such stories... Is he not respectable enough to avoid it as some characters do...? Are women suppose to have free reign to bash men when they are even wrong...?!

Well good story except I want more (greedy huh?)
sliced2 chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
i don't give a shit about how you think jashin nii is perfect. your casual potrayal of battle scenes as if they were fun and enjoyable, with people chatting in them and grinning at each other is fucking retarded
MistGun chapter 42 . 1/28/2013
A minor thing: Darui doesn't seem surprised when Naruto tells him that Yugito has defected. Or maybe it's a 'overlook in the heat of battle' thing.

"Ino-chan and Yugito-chan pointed that out too. But then Mr. Grouchy the hunter-nin told me something really cool."

Or maybe the scene is cut-off on purpose so we don't see the response. A pity though, I was looking forward to seeing how they would react to Yugito's betrayal.

Personally, I find Yugito as a Jashin follower quite interesting. Is the mysterious dark feeling foreshadowing Yugito's tragic end?! Still hoping everything works out haha. Looking forward to learning what happens to Kakashi, and Anko after she learns of Orochimaru's death!
chaos in the rain chapter 25 . 1/28/2013
i was worried for a while considering how you were avoiding focus on naruto and co. well all of konoha in general ( which i would advise against doing again) while it is fine and dandy to fill in with details about the war it didnt need to take up the majority of three chapters... and with black hole sun i found a sense of relief due to the fact that you did return to naruto and konoha mainly something i have seen a few authors neglect to do because they get caught up in whatever side story they are using as filler
LancelotPUA chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
Great story so far :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
I want to know what happened to Zabuzas sword. I was expecting him to use it when he took it in the last story but after the fight it hasn't been mentioned at all.
chaos in the rain chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
wow man that one liner in the beggining (better run bitch because i am going to pin you like a butterfly and gut you like a fish) was amazing if i ever become a serial killer thats gonna be my line for sure :) (this was written pre finish)

as far as the chapter itself goes i fiind myself slightly dissapointed at the lack of progression in this chapter as per your usual quality but it is a good chapter none the less and the nickname for hanabi (tsuru) is quite fitting

keep up the good work
Sir MIDNIGHT The Fallen One chapter 41 . 1/24/2013
Good to see you back as well as not having lost your touch. The action scenes were nicely written and detailed. That sense of urgency for the Pearl Ridge fight was present for the Konoha/Kiri forces who had to take that area. As well as the brief fight between Madara and Itachi. Curious as to why Madara was laughing while he was being sealed. Maybe he's cracked, who knows? The ANBU/Sasuke fight at the end was also well done. I also could tell that Sasuke's thought pattern is smarter now that he realizes second chances to defeat Itachi may not always show up. Shows that he is smarter. All in all, nice work on this chapter.
chaos in the rain chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
homecoming indeed my friend ... even though i had predicted almost all of what was going to happen (not that your writing is predictable by any means) iruka's death was a shocker and the rest was delivered in a riveting way ... another great chapter from Geor-sama
TheSageOfSixPaths chapter 42 . 1/21/2013
Loved it!
I too had always thought that Yugito would make an awesome Jashin Follower!
It just seemed to fit her personality. (Also she looked sexy as fuck)
Hope it doesn't take you to long to update since I love this fanfic
jacalman chapter 42 . 1/18/2013
lol i like the idea of yugito being a jashin follower, it kinda suites her due to her onijutsu :D can't wait for the next chapter!
1,388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »