Reviews for Naruto: Shinobi Wars
jtcr chapter 24 . 3/9/2013
"The Oto moved back despite his surprise as she found a blond, whiskered Konoha ninja, arm swept back with a trench knife in hand in striking distance."

Is the oto nin male or female?
Heh chapter 42 . 3/8/2013
I spent the last two days reading Altered History and Shinobi Wars totally worth it. Got to say I love your work, it’s really interesting to read what you thought up. I am kind of disappointed however with the fact that I did get to this chapter and have nothing more to read. Ah well ups and downs that’s life I guess much like things in this story, and this chapter was pretty good although I am sad face that Yugito has no Naruto love like Ino, not my favorite character... I much prefer Yugito but eh I can always dream Ino dies a horrible horrible death _ Anyway... what’s in that damn sealed closet door that Naruto can’t unseal in his home that thing is driving me crazy! My guess the secret formula to the Hiraishin no Jutsu. Update soon yo!

Ps. Your Hanabi kicks ass, totally love her.
jtcr chapter 23 . 3/7/2013
So, theyre making super zombis.
jtcr chapter 22 . 3/7/2013
Epic fights.
jtcr chapter 21 . 3/7/2013
You do know that sapporo is a japanese beer right?

I feel bad for gaara, he only had one precious person. And now she gone.
jtcr chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
So sweet. I liked this flucf.
jtcr chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
Well thats what you call a curve ball. His sister? Now ive always seen the resemblance, but still.
jtcr chapter 18 . 3/6/2013
What did the names for yhe niju shotei mean? Also, hanabi is beggining to sound eerily like either anko when she was under orochimaru, or root.
jtcr chapter 17 . 3/6/2013
Know what those things remind me of? The empire soldiers in the third and fourth book of eragon. The ones who cant feel pain.
DarkNamikaze chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
love your story
Guest chapter 35 . 3/4/2013
I like this story quite abit but my only gripe with it is that you have a little to much going on, and it's hard to keep track of the key storyline. To many assasinations going on to, every time I get interested in a character you kill them off.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/1/2013
I am so lost, too many big gaps for me, but overall really well written :)
Steffan chapter 42 . 2/28/2013
I like this fanfic very much please keep updating
Sir MIDNIGHT The Fallen One chapter 42 . 2/25/2013
Very good work on the battle at the fort. The individual fights were nicely done, the Yugito/Team Yurui fight most especially. Having Yugito as a Jashinist was a nice touch as she does look good holding a three-bladed scythe. The Lee/Atsul fight showed what happens when two hotheads collide. Finally, the Kumo ninjas response to Naruto's appearance was funny. In conclusion, a nice installment.
dalulzing chapter 42 . 2/24/2013