Reviews for Naruto: Shinobi Wars
Guest chapter 24 . 11/3/2015
The battles are a bit too long. Though this is much better than 99 percent of the stuff on ff, in just waiting for sasuke and sakura to die so I can get in with my life.
sirbruno95 chapter 42 . 10/30/2015
I really love this story cause it has to much realism. From real war-like scenario to real diversity in characters, and the fact that everybody is flawed and nowhere near perfect as most fanfiction tend to make.

What I like the most of this story is that this Naruto is really well done character. He's powerfull but no in a way that is painfull to watch, and his mad side is a really nice trait that most people would like. His realitonship with Ino is not plain a simple. It takes it's time to get there and even there is not nearly as sweet as one thats looking for romance would like it to be. Most of the backgorund character are just as interesting as the main protagonists and you can help but wonder what happened to them.

The fights, while really well writen, would get you lost at some point. At least it did for me. I could really picture the fights in my head for how well written they were but it managed to lose me.

The plot... can't really say much cause I haven't read this fic in a long time and just remember the last chapters that I read. Still, is a good one.

This story is really good that it continued from where it left of it could be nearly at the top of the page.
MECHANICALCHEESE chapter 18 . 10/17/2015
They have cannons in Naruto: Shippuden. They just belong on a battleship, of course, because they're so huge.

All they did was wrap a ball in paper bombs and launch the ball out of a tube with even more paper bombs. Crude, but functional.
Hallogenex chapter 42 . 10/5/2015
Hello, I have been away from this site for too long. However, remembering this series brought me back and re-reading this epic saga had renewed my motivation. Please do not let this series fall to the way side. As it has been several months since an update in ANY of your stories, I hope you as a writer are well. Please know you still have fans who would love to see your world continued. Thanks
-A voice for those who choose not to speak
ramze chapter 42 . 10/2/2015
please keep updating this, QQ. thanks
Obsy chapter 42 . 9/14/2015
I believe that I've waited several years to re-read this series (from back when most chapters were on your original sitebefore it went down), and you can imagine my surprise to see that you had updated past Lake Tenjin! I read past my eyes being able to see straight because I couldn't sleep while worrying about whether Anko really killed Kakashi, whether she'll despair upon realizing that she did so for noughtwhat Naruto will do when he finds out. Can he kill his heart to kill Anko? Will he betray Konoha instead? The psychological dynamics of his loyalties that will come into play fascinate me and it is a sign of your characterizations that I am so invested in your characters. On that note, Yugito is about as generically weak a character as I've seen in her simplicity and "Oh, but Male Lead-"ness, ditto Temari, but even so I find myself almost aching in hope that she finds happiness and comfort. That this is more so than in Eleven where her characterization is deeper and more closely to that of the leading character which she is in that story. This puzzles me, but I digress. Hanabi, Itachi, etc. are all quite interesting, if not all in their characterization than in your ability to assign them a unique perspective/philosophy and then use that to create rational decisions from there. Likewise, I appreciate the politicking taking place in the background as the story continues. I initially felt that it distracted from the pacing of the narrative and while I appreciate the depth of the world building you do (truly, it feels like a wholely interesting, albeit different world of the Naruto-verse and a fine adaptation thereof), I believe that the greatest draw to the story is the dramatic personal relationships. That is probably just personal preference, because I often find myself skimming the action sequences, only to convince myself to go back and read through them anyway, as they are well written. If this is a flaw in writing then it is probably pacing. You can afford to stray from perspective to perspective because the story is long, but it is more interesting for the reader if the pacing between is well set so that I don't unintentionally feel like I haven't seen someone in a long time. I don't pay very close attention to the dates used as sub-chapter titles, but it feels as if it has been a year between when Anko was 'killed' until Pearl Ridge. Considering that is roughly a quarter of a common novel ago, that is a little too far apart to easily keep up. For someone who didn't binge-read this, I wouldn't be surprised if they even mentally dropper certain plot threads. With all this said, I will most certainly be keeping an eye on this story for however long you feel you should take to write it.A Fan
Waldo Santiago chapter 42 . 6/13/2015
Following just incase you continue. Great stroy.
Waldo Santiago chapter 28 . 6/12/2015
I love that Kakashi shoved a Raikiri through Naruto.
jcampbellohten chapter 42 . 5/21/2015
Nooooo! After so much happened, and things that took a long time finally just recently happened and haven't moved forward yet, and with a bunch of unresolved stuff sitting out (e.g., HanabiNaruto('s team) reuniting, Naruto learning Hanabi was promoted, did Anko actually kill Kakashi or not, etc.), it's left incomplete? Damn it!
jcampbellohten chapter 35 . 5/19/2015
So, when is the monkey going to give Shikamaru the tape recorder?
jcampbellohten chapter 33 . 5/19/2015
About damn time!
jcampbellohten chapter 27 . 5/18/2015
Why did he leave her room? No, he's not supposed to do that, they're supposed to make up now! Damn it, Karin!
jcampbellohten chapter 19 . 5/18/2015
Didn't see that coming. With Sakon there, I thought the redhead was Tayuya. I hope the issue with Hanabi gets confronted and maybe even resolved.

A lot of missing quotation marks in the last few chapters, in addition to the usual typos.
jcampbellohten chapter 11 . 5/17/2015
I'm waiting for Naruto to mention the chakra-absorption seals he learned about in the Waterfall village around Tsunade. Also, though I don't like that Tsunade is getting this way, I like how you've shown and, I expect, will continue to show her slowly sinking into the darkness in her obsession.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
You put Compass Jutsu in there both before and after House of Leaves Jutsu.
1,399 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »