Reviews for Naruto: Shinobi Wars
ramze chapter 42 . 10/2/2015
please keep updating this, QQ. thanks
Obsy chapter 42 . 9/14/2015
I believe that I've waited several years to re-read this series (from back when most chapters were on your original sitebefore it went down), and you can imagine my surprise to see that you had updated past Lake Tenjin! I read past my eyes being able to see straight because I couldn't sleep while worrying about whether Anko really killed Kakashi, whether she'll despair upon realizing that she did so for noughtwhat Naruto will do when he finds out. Can he kill his heart to kill Anko? Will he betray Konoha instead? The psychological dynamics of his loyalties that will come into play fascinate me and it is a sign of your characterizations that I am so invested in your characters. On that note, Yugito is about as generically weak a character as I've seen in her simplicity and "Oh, but Male Lead-"ness, ditto Temari, but even so I find myself almost aching in hope that she finds happiness and comfort. That this is more so than in Eleven where her characterization is deeper and more closely to that of the leading character which she is in that story. This puzzles me, but I digress. Hanabi, Itachi, etc. are all quite interesting, if not all in their characterization than in your ability to assign them a unique perspective/philosophy and then use that to create rational decisions from there. Likewise, I appreciate the politicking taking place in the background as the story continues. I initially felt that it distracted from the pacing of the narrative and while I appreciate the depth of the world building you do (truly, it feels like a wholely interesting, albeit different world of the Naruto-verse and a fine adaptation thereof), I believe that the greatest draw to the story is the dramatic personal relationships. That is probably just personal preference, because I often find myself skimming the action sequences, only to convince myself to go back and read through them anyway, as they are well written. If this is a flaw in writing then it is probably pacing. You can afford to stray from perspective to perspective because the story is long, but it is more interesting for the reader if the pacing between is well set so that I don't unintentionally feel like I haven't seen someone in a long time. I don't pay very close attention to the dates used as sub-chapter titles, but it feels as if it has been a year between when Anko was 'killed' until Pearl Ridge. Considering that is roughly a quarter of a common novel ago, that is a little too far apart to easily keep up. For someone who didn't binge-read this, I wouldn't be surprised if they even mentally dropper certain plot threads. With all this said, I will most certainly be keeping an eye on this story for however long you feel you should take to write it.A Fan
Silent Analyst chapter 42 . 6/13/2015
Following just incase you continue. Great stroy.
Silent Analyst chapter 28 . 6/12/2015
I love that Kakashi shoved a Raikiri through Naruto.
jcampbellohten chapter 42 . 5/21/2015
Nooooo! After so much happened, and things that took a long time finally just recently happened and haven't moved forward yet, and with a bunch of unresolved stuff sitting out (e.g., HanabiNaruto('s team) reuniting, Naruto learning Hanabi was promoted, did Anko actually kill Kakashi or not, etc.), it's left incomplete? Damn it!
jcampbellohten chapter 35 . 5/19/2015
So, when is the monkey going to give Shikamaru the tape recorder?
jcampbellohten chapter 33 . 5/19/2015
About damn time!
jcampbellohten chapter 27 . 5/18/2015
Why did he leave her room? No, he's not supposed to do that, they're supposed to make up now! Damn it, Karin!
jcampbellohten chapter 19 . 5/18/2015
Didn't see that coming. With Sakon there, I thought the redhead was Tayuya. I hope the issue with Hanabi gets confronted and maybe even resolved.

A lot of missing quotation marks in the last few chapters, in addition to the usual typos.
jcampbellohten chapter 11 . 5/17/2015
I'm waiting for Naruto to mention the chakra-absorption seals he learned about in the Waterfall village around Tsunade. Also, though I don't like that Tsunade is getting this way, I like how you've shown and, I expect, will continue to show her slowly sinking into the darkness in her obsession.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
You put Compass Jutsu in there both before and after House of Leaves Jutsu.
TrustyFoxy chapter 42 . 4/9/2015
Wouldn't a god interfere with the demon, making her soul split or something?
TheawesomeSaze chapter 8 . 3/15/2015
Arranged marriage for hanabi when she's 10? not for for hinata?
...and she was disowned ..don't you think it's a bit forced? and that extra "oi" whenever naruto starts a sentence is ...forced to.
Otherwise everything is fine :)
brutusjr chapter 15 . 2/6/2015
Thanks for writing this, but in my mind you are really going off track and ruining this story.

I won't read it anymore, as I absolutely hate what you are doing with the characters, but thanks for sharing.
brutusjr chapter 11 . 2/6/2015
Not liking where this is going with Tsunade... Please save her character before it is too late.
1,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »