Reviews for Naruto: Shinobi Wars
Sir MIDNIGHT The Fallen One chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
A good chapter. I was surprised that you killed off Iruka and Shino as well as have Jiriaya dying but it was to be expected. You did mention that it would be very different from canon so I'm good with it. It also gives the story some spice.
Sir MIDNIGHT The Fallen One chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
That was a very good prolouge. It got me into the swing of the story and what it would no doubt entail. Nice work.
Sir MIDNIGHT The Fallen One chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I had wondered when you would put the sequel up. This list will be helpful when I read the story. The information also serves as a nice reminder and a glimpse as to what the characters can do. I am curious as to how you plan on Shino having a romantic relationship with Kekio-chan being that she is a bug. But I would believe you have something special planned or it is just an Aburame thing.
Odin13 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Awesome story couldn't wait. update soon plz
Morbious20 chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Absolutely brilliant Thanks for the update and I can't wait to see what happens next .
dreamlifter chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
long chapter with so many different emotions and deep dialogue. very emotional and a little bit surprising.

i like how you placed naruto's view of sakura and sasuke in such a logical, matter of fact way. that is very cool. and none of the crazy 'save my brother!' ness
r2d2cool chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
r2d2cool chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
good good
Graypdrink chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Wow this is some crazy ass freaking shit but its fucken awesoem!

Keep it up and update soon please!
Graypdrink chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
Pretty good chater, slowly getting into with naruto and others but good shit man!
Graypdrink chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Can't wait for a chapter!
lpfan401 chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
i am so glad you have done the sequl for altered history but damn on the character death so far and jaryia slowly dying damn but still a great story so far i hope to read future chapters
Guardian-Of-Cerberus chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
Nice to see an author doing a successful follow-up to a previous story instead of just coping out and either making naruto incredibly strong or not trained at all, hope you update soon and good luck with your other stories.
Zoroz chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
awesome story, i just found altered history and had to read it all the way upto this chapter too... more please :)
dreamlifter chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Very epic, creative and well thought out history. great job!
1,399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 .. Last Next »