Reviews for Naruto: Shinobi Wars
chm01 chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
did naruto have any nickname? will he gain one eventually? (a good one I mean) alos it's good to see the sequel now
Equitas chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
thank god, I had basically come to the conclusion that you weren't going to write this. Good first chapter, I'm glad to see that you're going to maintain a strong emphasis on character development, and I can't wait to see what direction you take it in. update soon! This is one of a very few stories that I like that isn't apparently on indefinite hiatus for school starting.
Quathis chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
Great Chapter 1! Lots of updates and plenty of changes set up for us to enjoy. Looking forward to this new story and how things have developed and how they will develope later.
GoldenRat chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
I can't believe Iruka and Shino are dead! I was really looking forward to Shino's evolution.
jarediz13 chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
Interesting beginning... Can't wait to read more.
Dustin Ambrollo chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
pretty good too bad Iruka and Shino died...
Demonkid chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
not bad.
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
all right the sequel pretty good. and damn your killing of people left and right lol...
bounder7985 chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
hurray

the sequel is here!

rejoice peoples
Animeaddict666 chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
OMG I'm so excited! I love how you've prepped everything, and your subtle characterization is outstanding, especially with the changes in each individual. Sakura and Sasuke, ah, still broke my heart, even though the telling was quick and dirty. I would have liked a little there almost, to feel the betrayal more deeply. Still, fantastic start, great notes on the names, and I'm totally psyched for more.
BrazeRancor chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
Was Shino's death the result of 'third-wheel-syndrome'? Or is it plot driven? Anyway I'll be looking forward to it!
Ben chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
Very cool. I was wondering if you'd ever get around to writing a sequel.
WhatDothLife chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
is the sasuke/sakura pairing one-sided?
Anthony1 chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
I'm so glad that you finally have this story on . Altered History was a story that I enjoyed reading and I'm sure that Shinobi Wars will be just as or even better. How most of the characters are different after the time skip and not really that similar to how it was in the actual series. You can see that the characters that were shown in this chapter was good since you can somewhat see how they're different from the previous story.

Overall, this story has great potential and I hope you have the next one soon. So, until next time, see ya and keep up the good work.
demonicnargles chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
An awesome start for a story that I am sure will be as good as your others. Looking forward to more.

-demonicnargles