Reviews for Naruto: Shinobi Wars
thedormin chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
Excuse my brain fart - I meant "Altered History"... :/
thedormin chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
Great to see the sequel show up and great to see it so far in these few chapters matching the high bar you set with "An Alternate Path".

I can't really top anything else that others have said so I'll just leave it as great work and I look forward to reading and continuing to enjoy your awesome work.
Epicweaver chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
Good read. I'm interested in seeing where the sequel will take us.
Dragon6 chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
Man, it's about time you put a sequel. I like how its going. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Yonboy86 chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
Wow talk about a different kind of Naruto, not to mention a different Konoha, can't believe you killed off Iruka, and Shino i want to know what happened to him too!

This more serious and 'real' edge youve mangaged to create in this story is really something else. And in a way i really like it as it sets this story apart from 'Altered History' and shows that all the character are now more mature and grown up.

But also i would at the same time caution about taking it too far, you might end up destorying the magic which is Naruto and Naruto is after all a fantasy. if you take this darky edgeness to far there wont be anymore magical moments because it wont feel like it's a Naruto story anymore. If that makes any sense at all?

I dont presume to tell you what to do though, i loved the first story and will continued to read this one reguardless. so anyway keep up the good work.
CelticReaper chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
awesome _

update soon please
Jaur chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
Promising start (even if I'm a bit disapointed that yu killed off Shino already, he's one of my favourite characters.)

I had been looking for your story altered history for some time now but I could not remember where it was. Then you pop up on the author alert and there it is. So now I'm going to reread it with great pleasure. Keep the chapters coming I'm looking forward to see how the plot developes from the hints you have given so far.
Kai Dragoon chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
This sequel started out good. Deaths and betrayal already, look forward to future chapters.
hmr chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
More please! great chap by the way! keep writing and update soon!
chm01 chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
did naruto have any nickname? will he gain one eventually? (a good one I mean) alos it's good to see the sequel now
Equitas chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
thank god, I had basically come to the conclusion that you weren't going to write this. Good first chapter, I'm glad to see that you're going to maintain a strong emphasis on character development, and I can't wait to see what direction you take it in. update soon! This is one of a very few stories that I like that isn't apparently on indefinite hiatus for school starting.
Quathis chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
Great Chapter 1! Lots of updates and plenty of changes set up for us to enjoy. Looking forward to this new story and how things have developed and how they will develope later.
GoldenRat chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
I can't believe Iruka and Shino are dead! I was really looking forward to Shino's evolution.
jarediz13 chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
Interesting beginning... Can't wait to read more.
Dustin Ambrollo chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
pretty good too bad Iruka and Shino died...
1,376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 Next »