Reviews for Naruto: Shinobi Wars
The Golden Hat chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
YES! Sorry I didn't review the first two chapters Geor, I have been absolutely swamped lately, don't ask, but now I finally managed to sit down and read, and this is awesome! It all sincs so perfectly with what you wrote before, the same, but also different from mainstream Naruto. These stories are absolutely amazing, and possibly the best on this site. the way you explained the Shinobi wars, left annoyingly unclear in Naruto, was great, and it sets up an interesting mystery for this next arc, I look foreward to reading more!
Darkellie chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
Shino's dead? Sorry. I've just got done reading Altered History; it's the only thought in my mind I can think to say right know. Really? Why did you list him and Keiko-chan as a pairing if he was dead? I'm so bummed. I'll be sure to write a following review after I sleep. G'Night.

Karone
Onichun chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
Nice to see the continuation :)
Sun S. Li chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
Heh, I liked the prolouge into the story but it seems kinda unexpected that Shino and Iruka died like that. I hope you provide some flashbacks into Shino's death. Well I can't wait for the next chapters.
white06rose chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
can't wait...

love these stories
volrath77 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I note that Shino was supposedly dead but I note that Shino is in the pairings list. Interesting. Is Shino actually still alive somewhere? Also, Kekio-chan? Isn't that one of his bugs? I'm having trouble imagining Shino having a hard-on on one of his bugs. Weird.

Anyway, good story so far.
Kuyugen chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
I'm really, really sorry if I'm wrong, but are you dyslexic?

Your spelling is good most of the time, but I notice that you keep spelling the same words wrong.

Not meant to offend. I really enjoy your stories.
dumdeedum chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
Finally the sequel to Altered History! I've been so looking forward to this for a long time, Dattebayo!

A lot of events happened during the 3 yr time skip, Danzou, Iruka and Shino are dead, Sasuke and Sakura have become missing nin. There is still the threat of Unity...

Glad to see Naruto back in Konoha. I can't wait to read the next chapter of this sequel!
Hinatafanboy chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
Like the story alot. However the death of Iruka and Shino seems out of place to me. I mean its nice to know that popular characters of the series can be killed but really their deaths served so purpose than to underline that fact with no real progression to the story. One thing to kill someone for a purpose like Lee in "A few angry words" another to do so for no reason.
Hollowian chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
I have to say you have made a wonderful series. I enjoy your writing style, and there has been no major flaw that has irked me beyond belief, which is hard to find around here. Shio and Iruka being dead though, it actually made me visibly flinch. I pride myself on being able to predict stories and I never saw it coming. Congratulations on an awesome fic and update soon!
thinking-about-it chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
omg! You KILLED SHINO! no... :( why why why? please explain that. and what is the meaning of ino's nickname? I didnt quite get that.

oh and lovely chapter by the way, i'm so ecstatic that you've started the sequel. please update soon. :)
Sir MIDKNIGHT The Fallen One chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
A good chapter. I was surprised that you killed off Iruka and Shino as well as have Jiriaya dying but it was to be expected. You did mention that it would be very different from canon so I'm good with it. It also gives the story some spice.
Sir MIDKNIGHT The Fallen One chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
That was a very good prolouge. It got me into the swing of the story and what it would no doubt entail. Nice work.
Sir MIDKNIGHT The Fallen One chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I had wondered when you would put the sequel up. This list will be helpful when I read the story. The information also serves as a nice reminder and a glimpse as to what the characters can do. I am curious as to how you plan on Shino having a romantic relationship with Kekio-chan being that she is a bug. But I would believe you have something special planned or it is just an Aburame thing.
Odin13 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Awesome story couldn't wait. update soon plz
1,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 .. Last Next »