Reviews for Morning Light
bobcox26 chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
please keep me updated on this story a very good crossover thanks
SGsVamp chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
OMG! Daniel Jackson and Edward Cullen in one fic! Can't believe it. Loved this story so much. You have to, have to, have to, post more

pleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee!

:D
Danielfan chapter 17 . 5/30/2010
Great story, I hope you mean to continue this. Do Sam and the others ever find out about Daniel? Please update soon..
The Stone Mountain chapter 17 . 12/28/2009
I really love this. It's probably the greatest twilight crossover I've seen. Please don't abandon it. Please update soon.
AmeliaTomashi chapter 17 . 9/7/2009
Volturi can't get you on another planet. *evil grin*

You best update soon girl! Or I will be forced to frown in your general direction! :(

HAHA! XD Ah well, excellent work, you have my attention!

Amelia,
The Lord Marbury chapter 17 . 5/8/2009
No Twilight/Stargate crossover comes close to the greatness of this one. I've read the whole story and I'm just gonna say wow, just wow. I give you five stars out of five *
The Doctor chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
This is the best stargate/twilight crossover ever and it just keeps getting better.

btw the guy that thought that Jacob Carter should meet Carlisle I'm sorry but Jacob/Selmak is dead, the TPTB always kills the Tok'ra we like the most (martouf and jacob).
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 17 . 4/9/2009
0oh love the story so far! Daniel and Jacob Carter is my favorite character in Stargate. And having Daniel as one of my main characters make this story even cooler.

I just thought, what if Jacob C. met Carlisle? That would interesting. hehe

Anymore chapters soon?
HAZMOT chapter 17 . 4/5/2009
I was so waiting for the next chapter. Now that Vala and Cam are out of danger, now I wonder what's next in Daniel and Vala's relationship. Cam and Sam have come to terms with how close they are, and I'm happy for them. But Daniel being at father and husband to Vala is going to be difficult at best. Even if Daniel stays hidden from his friends, how will Vala cope with Daniel being a father to his child? Dead and undead has their limits or intimacy, but if they are ever found out by the other vampire families, this could spell disaster for Vala. :D
SpaceHead3 chapter 17 . 4/4/2009
Yay another update! Please do it more often.
starjems88 chapter 17 . 4/3/2009
please update soon:)
Spyridon chapter 17 . 4/3/2009
Yeah Daniel is back with Vala. When is the next chapter coming? Hope you update soon!
Anarra chapter 16 . 3/27/2009
interesting, I cant wait to see more of this story. would really like to see more of the cullen clan involved with the SG, i think they could be a big help to them. please update soon.
starjems88 chapter 16 . 3/25/2009
cant wait for more:)
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 16 . 3/24/2009
Great chapter! I loved the appearance of Alice. Nicely done. I've also been struck with a sudden love of SPN-I'll have to go read your other story some time. Nice work!