Reviews for Set Fire to the Third Bar
Ariely chapter 1 . 9/11
This is so amazing! I think I love you HAHAH Really.
empathapathique chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
My favorite part:

The door chimes rang, indicating someone had walked in. "There's no need to do that," I hear a familiar voice say, "I can take care of her."

When I read that, I thought, 'uh oh.'

I was very intrigued by this. I think you could have done a little more with the fact that people-especially the men she's been with-always take from her, then leave-which is why she thinks Harry will. But, still. I really enjoyed it :)
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
citrinestone1000 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I enjoyed this. It also goes with this 80’s song I’ve been listing too. (If I come a cross a song I haven’t heard in a long time. I look for it on youtube and play it over and over.) Glad it was rec at the_new_library.
writingxonxwalls chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Aw, I liked this a lot. I never thought I would say this, but poor Pansy :( Good thing Harry's there to pick her up :)
azab chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
i like it
roni2010 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Love it! love it! I got a little teary eye, at the end! I just there was more to the one-sot story. I was surprised that Harry, was Pansy's boyfriend. But he show her that she was love and that other people care about her too. Hopefully, Pansy got professional help, with her drinking problem, find out the reason why. Why she felt the need to hid behind the bottle.

Hiding behind your problem is never the answer- my motto
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Nicely done! I actually like the Pansy/Harry pairing.. another story with this pairing would be awesome!
fidens chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
thank you thank you thank you! It's a treat for me to find new stories with them and for one of my favorite writers (you got me hooked with Broken!)to have authored it...what a treat! I find the pairing of Pansy and Harry to be incredibly intriguing. So many issues on each side of the equation to play with. You are the queen of angst!
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
aaww very sweet. at least she didnt regurgitate on him. The mention of Hr/D was so slight as to not bother.
Jaynie chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Wow, that was some powerful writing. I've definitely felt like Pansy felt in this one-shot and sometimes, I still do. Unlike her, though, I didn't have anyone to pick me up when I fell.

You're one of my favourite authors and this is yet more proof as to why. The way you write just grabs me from the beginning and sucks me right in. In each story, your version of the HP characters are so real and believable. They always have reasons for their behaviour. The amount of depth you give them truly makes so dynamic.

I just love to read what you put out there. It's a great escape. Like I said before, wow.
DCoD chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Love love love! Not over the top, and definitely intriguing the entire way through. Poor Pansy. At least she figured out the most important bit, huh?

Keep writing, my friend - you're fabulous! :D
Gracie chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Very Well Done. I really love what you have here in this peace. Makes me think a lot of myself. You write beautifully, keep up the great work
iamextraordinary chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
and i go 'shit I'M lonely.'...

this is a really moving one-shot. amazing!

LingLing20009 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
This fic caught my attention because of the title-That is one of my favorite songs of all time, completely. I usually don't read this pairing, but I'm glad I did, because it surprised me, and I really liked it. Fantasmatical, I say.