Reviews for Save the Last Dance for Me
My feels ;-;
Remedy's Melody 109 chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I loved it! :-)
wolf mccloud chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Hell yeah! Now you have to put what comes after this on here!
The FanFic WereWolf chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I listen to the song afterwords. This does seem like something Wolf would say to Fox I enjoyed it a lot. Going to have to say is that you ruin the whole story with the little ending part with your little office note without separating it from story other than that it was amazing
EvanescentCrystal chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
What I love about your stories is that you are never TOO MUCH fluffy, everything is lovely are both soft and genuine, and that's the thing I like best in your stories.
Anyway, I loved this story, and I am about to read your other stories too! Great Job!
Beninja2618 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Dude, Love Your Work! Amzaing lyrics too. You have to tell me how long it took to write them or if you didn't write the song, then please tell me if it's a real song and who wrote it. Now here comes my opinions about how you could possibly make it better. You don't have to listen to me or hate me or anything like that, but it's just that I want to see you continue to grow in writing by accpeting, not only mine but others' editorial critisism. I think it could really use more big words. All the authors I've met that have given me advice pretty much tell me the exact same thing. One thing they always say is that you should always try to find bigger words to use to explain something or to set an emotion for someone or something. So try to find some places where the emotion or explaination could be even greater. That's my advice, you don't have to listen to me, but it's just what I think. So please don't hate me. I'll be seeing more of your work later, so keep it up. See ya soon... Maybe.
Mr.Why chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Loved the story, gave me a warm fuzzy feeling :P (Also I found the song, it's Save The Last Dance For Me by Michael Bublé, thank god for google)
FeralJester chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Firstly, major fan from you work on yiffstar, so this review may be a little biased...not too much...just a little...

A, Awesome fluff story, though I couldn't place the song after a few prompts I got with it and the phrase 'happy in the pants' made me laugh. X3 Too long since I heard that.
Woofwoofwolf chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Nice story, did ya come up with the song youself?
Dark Balto chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Freaking Awesome!I played the song as I read and it went hand in hand very well!Keep it up!
Kitetheblade chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
GOD YOU CAN MAKE CUTE FICS!
Averted chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Eh, not bad for a song fanfic.

I should say unlike other song fics that I've read, the lyrics kindof worked well without the actual song... in a way, but there's nothing else about this that I can really complain about. So good job!
Mantinas chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Great story.
Chimerical Knave chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
uh it was good... I'm not much of fan for 'gay' stories but I do like music video or music stories. But this story was an exception, I guess, nothing too serious cept for the kissing. Well I'm going to do music chapter in my story. Probably as the ending credits or something.
Goodbye fans or lack thereof chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Fun two-shot. Good job with it.