Reviews for Just Like You, Only Different
Ophious chapter 11 . 9/21/2016
I am glad I found this by accident...
Thank you for writing so much~ it was wonderful
Some parts I had to rely on the wiki or ask my friends since I haven't had the time to watch the anime yet... well I guess this gives me a reason to watch it...
Anyways since I'm bad with my words I'm just gonna keep it short and say this story was the best, I want to say thank you so much for writing this and hope to see a new chapter one day~
(sorry if I make any grammar mistakes in this, English isn't really my first language)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/24/2016
You plan on updating the story soon?
AllergyRelief chapter 11 . 7/31/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! This story is amazing!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/29/2015
Great story. Keep up the good work. Thanks for writing this. I hope you get the time to continue. Such a great story :).
H chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota Balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded...
Guest chapter 11 . 11/13/2014
Awesome chapters! This is one of my favorite fanfics, and I was worried you weren't going to keep writing it, but you did (woohoo). Great job and keep writing :-)
VeInZ chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I LOVE IT :D
Christopher chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
Write more plz i love your story! I'm depressed a lot and when i read your story it makes me happy I've read it all in 2 days lol. Now I'm like o sh*t what do i do now? So plz write more! U have great talent!
Chris chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
I feel kinda depressed a lot and when u read your stories it got my mind of that(not much does) Plz write more your story is great!
KH-Xeno chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
This is by far the best Megaman EXE. fanfic I have read! All the extensive details such as the dialogue, the settings, the actions, and emotions of each character have made this story feel ultra realistic and one that we as readers can relate to... well to a certain extent since the real world has no Net Navi's and such! Haha! Anyways, I hope you continue this incredible story! I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
YumikoFuchan chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
Beautiful chapter.

The realism in this story is astounding. And that relationship between those two, that torturing yet lovely slow speed. It provokes quite the enjoyment when seeing the most simplest of actions - holding hands, escalating happiness - beautiful!

Also, I loved those little mechanical twists. It added another realistic feature to the chapter.
Marvellous work and never stop writing!
GuardianNature2012
SaintOfAllSaints01 chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
Wow! I've enjoyed reading this! Having Rockman and Roll as main characters in this story is very interesting! The fact that Roll is at least included more is something I appreciate seeing. It may take you a while to update, but I can totally wait for another chapter when you get time to do a new one!

This was refreshing to read! I'll be excited to see more! :)
Hoenn Master96 chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
This was a heartwarming chapter; we see Netto and Rockman recovering from their ordeal (but the fighting has yet to stop) and much more development between Rockman and Roll. I eagerly await the next chapter!
Hoenn Master96 chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
I am overjoyed to see this story continuing to be updated, and it feels good to be able to review this again.

But first, I have to ask; what happened to the chapter leading up to this one? It seems to be missing, as there was no explanation between this chapter than the previous one. Perhaps you updated the chapter with the wrong content?

At any rate, this was an exceptionally amazing chapter to read nonetheless, and will be even better if you can restore the lost content!
animeflunky chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
Extremely pleased to see another chapter from my fav Megaman story :). Nice chapter, really enjoyed getting Nettos POV and the Roll / Rockman interactions were as strong as ever. Rockman really sounds like he needs a vacation though, Navi Jamaica anyone? :P