Reviews for The Story of Us
vthokie90 chapter 57 . 1/25
I just discovered Fan Fiction and yours is the first post-BD that I read. I thought you're story was fantastic. I loved how you continued the story line of the other characters, like having Leah and Embry fall in love, Nahuel being gay and Renee having cancer. I thought you handled Renesmee's growth and Jacob's feelings in a very realistic manner. The tattoo was genius. I think you are a natural story-teller. I see that it's been 5 years since you last wrote, but I would love to see where you saw the story going, even if just in outline form.
guest chapter 57 . 10/24/2014
I just want to say how captivating your story really is. I really felt the emotions through each character. My deepest condolences go to you. I know how it feels to loose a loved one to cancer. I congratulate you for your engagement. I want to encourage you to please don't stop writing. You have a gift. I've noticed that the story was last posted about 4 years ago. It's never to late to finish what you've started. I know your fans (including me) would really love to hear the end of this beautiful, captivating and mind blowing story. Please finish!?
Marta chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Love it! Love the way you explain the facts that have occurred with a really good style. And...can't wait to read the romance.
Hello from Spain!
InfiniteWallflower22299 chapter 57 . 7/12/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
InfiniteWallflower22299 chapter 35 . 7/11/2014
OMG NAHUEL IS GAY?! YESSSS! I love this! I think that gay people are some of the best people and I think this adds an interesting twist! good job!
qhrciskrpc chapter 57 . 6/1/2014
Read your other story and left a flame on it for stopping there. Apologies. Flame belongs here.

The better the writter the better the story the bigger the flame.

FIRESTORM!
littleone24 chapter 57 . 4/3/2014
I know it's been four years since this story has been updated but I'm still hoping the story will continue :)
Guest chapter 21 . 1/18/2014
Argh! I really want to finish reading but I have to study! Why is this story so damn addictive?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
nice plot plz complete
AntoniaRose chapter 57 . 8/27/2013
Hi! I love the idea, it's so original. Please write more, I love it and I really want to know what happens next. Thank you so much!
South3rnbele chapter 57 . 7/15/2013
Hay will u pleas review! 2009 last time u updated if theaters a nother story tell us it's been 4 fucken years!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Very well written
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This was very well written but I think Nessie should have been more considerate towards her father. Maybe you should have described how she felt when she was held in her father's arms before you got to the part where he kicked Jacob out and she protested. You completely overlooked Edward, which is fine I never liked him to begin with but for the sake or realism.

You write really well though, kept me captivated
Aro-Ariana chapter 57 . 5/27/2013
The nahuel gay thing was a great idea...but in the book edward chuckled cus he read nahuel's mind that he would come back to 'court renesmee'
But the greatest story ever...although you never finished
I'm really sorry about your grandma...i could tell from the story
And it you stopped because of her...keep writing it is one of the only ways that can set you free
YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER
IT WOULD TAKE YOU PLACES...no joke
bookwormthe10th chapter 57 . 5/26/2013
What? Ur story was so good.
U should finish it please I wanna read the end
I didn't read all 56 chapters only to find out that there was no ending u know.
U a good author btw