Reviews for The Story of Us
littleone24 chapter 57 . 4/3
I know it's been four years since this story has been updated but I'm still hoping the story will continue :)
Argh! I really want to finish reading but I have to study! Why is this story so damn addictive?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
nice plot plz complete
AntoniaRose chapter 57 . 8/27/2013
Hi! I love the idea, it's so original. Please write more, I love it and I really want to know what happens next. Thank you so much!
South3rnbele chapter 57 . 7/15/2013
Hay will u pleas review! 2009 last time u updated if theaters a nother story tell us it's been 4 fucken years!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Very well written
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This was very well written but I think Nessie should have been more considerate towards her father. Maybe you should have described how she felt when she was held in her father's arms before you got to the part where he kicked Jacob out and she protested. You completely overlooked Edward, which is fine I never liked him to begin with but for the sake or realism.

You write really well though, kept me captivated
Aro-Ariana chapter 57 . 5/27/2013
The nahuel gay thing was a great idea...but in the book edward chuckled cus he read nahuel's mind that he would come back to 'court renesmee'
But the greatest story ever...although you never finished
I'm really sorry about your grandma...i could tell from the story
And it you stopped because of her...keep writing it is one of the only ways that can set you free
YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER
IT WOULD TAKE YOU PLACES...no joke
bookwormthe10th chapter 57 . 5/26/2013
What? Ur story was so good.
U should finish it please I wanna read the end
I didn't read all 56 chapters only to find out that there was no ending u know.
U a good author btw
Finish what u started!
Guest chapter 57 . 4/1/2013
this is great its to bad you forgot about it. please update
Kenzstuff17 chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Crap. IRENA RUINS EVERYTHING! You mate with LAURENT, who hates Bella. Then you wont go to BELLA and Edward's wedding, and then,you try and have BELLA and Edward's daughter assassinated by the frickin' Volturi! :( I dont like her very much.
Kenzstuff17 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Well. Guess we know who Ness' favorite wolf is. SETH! No..I'm just kidding...WHY IS JACOB BLACK TRYING TO MURDER SETH CLEARWATER! :D
Guest chapter 57 . 1/23/2013
You said you would write within the next few days which this was posted 4 years ago. You probably don't come on here so you won't even see this. You should continue thought regardless of how long this has been. Like 9 of my family members I believe have died from cancer and I haven't met any of them. I have a picture of the most recent one, but I was a baby so I don't know.
ManzanaSilla chapter 57 . 12/15/2012
Hi! I'm so sorry for your loss. I know it can be tough. I know it's been three years, but if you need to talk, I will listen! Don't ever feel like you're alone!

I just wanted to let you know that I love this story! So much! Do you have any interest of continuing? I hope you do!
Guest chapter 57 . 11/22/2012
Well look at that... last updated in 2009. you said there would be a new chapter in a couple days... kinda 3 year late and never coming.
1,791 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »