Reviews for The Story of Us
Wow..This is a story i was craving for from the time i started reading jacob and renesmee have written exceptionally well even though it was your first time,that was way back 8 years..whoa! I love the fact that there is no volturi thing and u only wanted to write about feelings of jacob and nessie and also take their relationship as slowly as was carried along very nicely starting with a platonic relationship which felt innocent and small conversations and guestures between the duo seemed cute.

Though rose,em,carlisle,emse are missing for most of the part..alice and jasper made a good show.I appreciate how the relationship among the cullens along with jacob was depicted like jas and jake frienship,esme's loving and sweet nature,nessie's relationship with edward and bella,family excursions. For most of the story,Nessie would take things too seriously,gets frustrated yet she is quite understanding,too caring(considering they are non-destructable and never gets sick..quite like bella) and is how a teenager is with all the harmones bubbling up while discovering can't help Jacob is all responsibe,caring and understanding with Nessie andthe is proud and boasting about his handsomeness which is is stuck in his teens even. Haha.. Perfect Match! Jacob never wanted to give away his feelings straight away but he finally gave in (That's a relief considering nessie's efforts) He was joking and teasing around like he used to. He was open about his feelings with Nessie and viceversa.(as "jacob black being rebel") Lol!.The promises thing was really touche.

I really hate the love triangle thing very only has suffering,hurt and confused most of the fanfics i read nahuel's character was showcased as a competetion to jacob which again brings the memory of bella's those fics Nahuel's part in the story as a gay was too also as a friendly person who always suggests right things to nessie was really nessie got a friend who is like her but not really :) Jacob's misunderstanding, Wolf boys, edward and jas teasing jacob,his encounter with nahuel seemed really Hilarious.

I think the part of rene's story was out of your own experience. I feel sometimes, we come up with words and feelings when emotionally 's nice anways like the way she figured out things and eased off worry in nessie (of losing her grandmother even before she knows who she is and how she's related to rene) but it was left incomplete.

I really really hope you would complete this story with only cullens family and jacobs family and wolf friends(assuming that you have settled a bit). I know it's been really a long time since you have updated but a story left unfinished is a dissatisfaction for a reader as well as 't it?
i want you to continue whith only humour among family and gradual progress in jacob nessie's relationship. I also want you to continue the part you left behind as rene's condition(her encounter with bella,jacob and edward of course), Embry and leah realising that they imprinted on each other, their wedding, Nesie and Jacob dancing on the dance floor staring at each other(this is too much,i know) Quil's and claire's relationship (from the start till end if you want to in both their pov's)...if given a chance i'll go on like this. See ya! :)
Debbie Hicks chapter 57 . 12/26/2015
58.
My Olympic Prayer for Grandmother
That myself used my gift Swore to the Medicine O . Guardian of Time Tear apart the Sky and open the Doors of Time For Her I Call the O Almightiest God of TIME CHRONOS I Ask Thy PROTECTION TAKE US TO CRYSTAL TOKYO JAPAN! TO THE THIRTY CENTURY! That the Olympic Gods/Goddesses Suddenly turn my wig Forest Green and My contact lens Red that myselt was Possessed but all of the sudden myself wore my Black robes I uttered Pluto DEADLY SCREAM! Stop who dares to cross here I am the Gatekeeper of the Underworld I guard who pass on Alice sighted my robes and Anime Red eyes Long Forest Green hair was pale from lack of rest welded a majestic weapon suddenly used my planetary gift ouch Commander who are you I am the Guardian of time Of the Castle known as Charon castle Sailor Pluto as a princess myself was tall by now thanks to my Vampire genetic and blood grew five inche point six Nessie oh my god Mom She is going to be howling and will be a lot different lets see she will be like a Vampire colder thin but paler and will have Red eyes like mine see Alice she is wearing a Anime Wig that my grandmother started to howl of the treatment like venom I asked Hades to turn that bad thing like venom it spread like crazy his echoing voice two minutes t'll that drug is transform that my grandmother was screaming lke but it really happened my Own grandmotherin robes and a wig Snapped open her Anime Red eyes Mom her voice snapped violently but was softer Bella I oh my god why I am pale like you what this a wig I feel sick I need Youma blood human blood to feed on that Alice had a Vision of each both sick wore wigs and had Red eyes like my other grandfather my grandmother looked different I can't have kids I did a Diary Well welcome to the coven gee thanks oh god my own grandma was rolling a sickest growling fit what is that smell like wolfsbane so my other grandfather gritting their teeth if baring their fangs cool it you three we are what sick but infected who come on we won't bite shall we ugh sick holy crap Rose they look paler and are growling like us they look so sick Alice she what fainted of three hungry but infected Creatures of the night here Mom you wrote a diary yes to heal look at me buzzed my head good logical way you look hideous like us that the three with more of them followed that with sick familes was merged then added room for them while sick not bad then it came too soonEmmett nice wig thaks I aged much to a Woman uh-oh gGandma writing can't sleep by now taking her blood like us.
vthokie90 chapter 57 . 1/25/2015
I just discovered Fan Fiction and yours is the first post-BD that I read. I thought you're story was fantastic. I loved how you continued the story line of the other characters, like having Leah and Embry fall in love, Nahuel being gay and Renee having cancer. I thought you handled Renesmee's growth and Jacob's feelings in a very realistic manner. The tattoo was genius. I think you are a natural story-teller. I see that it's been 5 years since you last wrote, but I would love to see where you saw the story going, even if just in outline form.
guest chapter 57 . 10/24/2014
I just want to say how captivating your story really is. I really felt the emotions through each character. My deepest condolences go to you. I know how it feels to loose a loved one to cancer. I congratulate you for your engagement. I want to encourage you to please don't stop writing. You have a gift. I've noticed that the story was last posted about 4 years ago. It's never to late to finish what you've started. I know your fans (including me) would really love to hear the end of this beautiful, captivating and mind blowing story. Please finish!?
Marta chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Love it! Love the way you explain the facts that have occurred with a really good style. And...can't wait to read the romance.
Hello from Spain!
InfiniteWallflower22299 chapter 57 . 7/12/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
InfiniteWallflower22299 chapter 35 . 7/11/2014
OMG NAHUEL IS GAY?! YESSSS! I love this! I think that gay people are some of the best people and I think this adds an interesting twist! good job!
qhrciskrpc chapter 57 . 6/1/2014
Read your other story and left a flame on it for stopping there. Apologies. Flame belongs here.

The better the writter the better the story the bigger the flame.

FIRESTORM!
littleone24 chapter 57 . 4/3/2014
I know it's been four years since this story has been updated but I'm still hoping the story will continue :)
Guest chapter 21 . 1/18/2014
Argh! I really want to finish reading but I have to study! Why is this story so damn addictive?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
nice plot plz complete
AntoniaRose chapter 57 . 8/27/2013
Hi! I love the idea, it's so original. Please write more, I love it and I really want to know what happens next. Thank you so much!
South3rnbele chapter 57 . 7/15/2013
Hay will u pleas review! 2009 last time u updated if theaters a nother story tell us it's been 4 fucken years!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Very well written
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This was very well written but I think Nessie should have been more considerate towards her father. Maybe you should have described how she felt when she was held in her father's arms before you got to the part where he kicked Jacob out and she protested. You completely overlooked Edward, which is fine I never liked him to begin with but for the sake or realism.

You write really well though, kept me captivated
1,799 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »