Reviews for One For One
14.xXangel.of.darknessXx.14 chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
update i love it! sobs in corner for not having any more chapters
lavi: dont cry please update so she wont cry
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
I really like the concept behind this story and hope that you'll consider picking it up again. I can just see Jasdero and Devito chanting "We demand equal time from the Bookmen!"
BreathexFreely chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
Love this story 3... but you haven't updated in like two years );... if you update I'll draw you a picture of Noah-Lavi :D Levi
Sammy chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
I hope you continue, I really want to read more
Ai Minamoto chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
I really like the Noah side Levi. and also the idea about the eye is awsome! I really like this fanfiction. I will be waiting for the update!
GoGothGirl chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
its sad, really that none of them seems to want to be a noah. okay, so maybe i can see why since the noahs do tend to murder exorcists right left and center. but really now.. the reason why they dont want to turn into a noah is because the killer side of noah is the only thing they know.

for a family deprived person like allen and lavi, i'd say that they would get along nicely with the noah family. keyword:FAMILY.

sigh

okay, i'm done rambling now.
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
well, well. one doesnt get to see this kind of fic everyday, you know. its mostly allen!noah and a few kanda!noah. but hey, different is good. :D

tyki's right. it IS ironic that lavi or should i say levi is the Noah of Memories once you considered his ability as a bookman. hope you'll make this one an epic. XD
DreamWalker18 chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
yay! hehe this is such an interesting story! hehe yeah i do that lot w/ my stories... -cough-ok mostly lazyness-cough- hehe... nyway cant wait 4 the update!
Rika-chan 14 chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
i'm loving this story n_n and i really like how your writing is very well described and easy to read/follow. oh, and thanks for keeping every one in character!

update soon! i really want to see how this story unfolds n_n
Rika-chan 14 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
perfect! absolutely perfect! i was just thinking about a scenerio with lavi as a noah n_n this totally blew me away and i'm definately going to read chapter 2!
Coldsoul1315 chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
i really liked it. I think that it was cool in the first one that you put that under Lavi's eyepatch was a noah eye. Keep making more plz i really like reading them
DracoAries chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
SUGOI!

XD

I believe Lavi's a Noah too, I've thought that for ages.

I might write a fan fic about it too, but it'll be kinda different.

Well, very different...

But keep writing!

OwO

Btw, do you have a DeviantART account?

Mine's DracoAries, just like here.

I'm always on DeviantART, and I'd like to talk to more Noah-Lavi fans.

X3

- D.A.
blueporing90 chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
This is getting interesting. Well both are turning into Noahs and I'm quite curious how the two should pull this one off.

*Sigh* It's just too bad that they ended the anime without revealing whatever happened to Lavi's eye.

Cool chapter by the way! :D

Gambatte~

-blueporing90
Aeius chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
This was interesting! :3 I like the idea of Lavi being a Noah..so hope you update!
DreamWalker18 chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
awesome chappie! where can i read D. Gray-Man Reverse 1 and 2? I REALLY WANNA! cant wait for ur next post!