Reviews for Jealousy
I'm Just One Hell Of A Butler chapter 4 . 8/28
yaay! I love WolfYuu so just kiss him already Yuuri
please update
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 4 . 2/20/2015
Awesome story! I love a jealous Wolfram :) It's funny and sweet at the same time. On that note, a kiss?! Ho dang Wolfram jumped right to it! I can't wait to see how Yuuri reacts to that little bomb.
Yukijm chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
please continue
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
kiss him! kiss him! kiss him! kiss him! !
keyblade.wielder.1 chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
awww I hope you update soon :D
DEMON KING DANTE chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
you going to write more chapters
hopelessfreakz chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Is this the end? T_T
Pls continue if there's a sequel or whatsoever..
#cliffhanger!# lol
rjifblue chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
kiss him! kiss him! kiss him!

then again rather than smile i could imagine that wolfram will DEFINITELY blush...
i-got-m2m chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
your story has a very interesting plot! wolfram and yuuri are so cute together, aren't they? i know you might not have the intent of continuing this story or maybe you have already forgotten it, but i'm begging you! please end this story! they deserve a happy ending, don't you think?
Elle chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Awww~ so sweet... i love your storyline... it's great! and your OC, Gabriel, i love him also.. he just sooo much like wolfram, stubborn head.. hahaha.. simple words and sentences and easy to understand.. please do updates.. even though you already leave this fiction for bout almost 2 years.. i'm waiting for your updates.. :D
Fedski chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
ah! your soooo evil ending it just like that! please i implore you! post more soon!
JD chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
Good story, please don't stop now
SilverSmile chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
I really like the idea for this story and I hope you write some more of it soon.

A jealous Wolfram is always fun and I like the idea of Yuuri sticking up for him and thinking about Wolfram often when he's around his cousin.

I hope to read more from you soon :)