Reviews for Lovely
Arilaen chapter 14 . 7/19/2010
LOVE IT! Great story and great extra characters D This story had some skilled plotting and tackled the whole Sam vs. father theme very well and would fit perfectly well in the actual series. Thanks for a treat!
CalamityJim chapter 14 . 5/11/2010
Ooo. I loved your motivations for Sam. I've never thought about him leaving for those reasons. Awesome story.
snowcherries chapter 14 . 9/2/2009
What an awesome story. It totally kept me on the edge of my seat. Smith was creepy as hell. You did a great job describing the blood-painted walls and the rest of the freaky house. The dynamic with John/Dean/Sam was perfectly portrayed. You managed to capture both John and Sam's POVs to a tee, and give such a heartwrenching picture of Dean stuck in the middle, knowing Sam is slipping away, but loving him too much to keep it from happening. The part where Dean says he is waiting for Sam to come to the realization that there is no safe, not even if their lives were normal, that evil would always be after them and that was why they had to fight, hit me hard because in the Pilot we see the beginning of that exact epiphany for Sam. Speaking of Sam, I loved that he went after Dean without waiting for John, and that he told Smith there were 3 hunters there.

I also gotta say that Christine was an awesome, awesome character. I really liked that she had a bit of knowledge to offer about Greek mythology and unknowingly figured out what the thing was. The bra scene had me laughing. Christine going back and stabbing Smith was great. And I totally loved her using the ax to chop off his head. I cheered when John tried to take over and she said, "He's mine." Now that is a kick-ass girl. I could even see her getting into hunting eventually.
RedDragen chapter 14 . 1/30/2009
A wonderful ending, I will miss the story
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 14 . 1/29/2009
felicitaciones, he pasado unos momentos muy buenos con la lectura de su historia, mi aliento para ud. de hacer una historia cuando sam sale para stanford y dean nunca de ja de tener un ojo sobre baby bro, al ihual que john, ayuda que en la T1 en el 1x08 BUGS dean confiesa a sammy que su padre estaba orgulloso de él y que tenía miedo que algo malo le ocurriera lejos de ellos y que siempre iba a stanford a mirar que sammy estuviera bien, así que esperare la historia sam en stanford ignorante que su padre y big bro igualmente estan vigilantes y velando siempre por su seguridad, hasta pronto
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 14 . 1/29/2009
Hey, great last chapter! Loved the snapping back and forth between Sam and John; seemed very realistic!
Benigma chapter 14 . 1/29/2009
*massive jaw-drop* Wow! This chapter was so frickin' amazing, I hardly know what to say! Omg, you've absolutely nailed the dynamics of this small family.

This is my favourite part: It starts with, "To say the truck ride back to the shanty was a quiet one..." and ends with, "...Dean nosed the car toward home. Toward his brother."

Get the picture, lol? This really is a gem, and I think the best piece I've ever read concerning the relationship among the three Winchesters. Holy cow, John and Sam sure let out some zingers! I thought they were going to have it out right then and there. And Dean's part, "...the tiny country caught between the superpowers..." - it's brilliant!

I loved this story so much, from beginning to end! I cannot wait for your story on Sam's departure for college; please, please don't change your mind! I don't care how many times it's been done, yours promises to be exceptional!

FANTASTIC work!
ukfan101 chapter 14 . 1/29/2009
a great story...read it here and on the other FF site. These lines were my favorite from this chapter: ""Well, maybe if your brother wasn't so busy buying drinks so he can get up every skirt he passes, the money I leave might last a bit longer."

Memories of Dean refusing to eat so that Sam had enough, or risking his life to hustle up a game of pool to pay the rent, slammed into the teen making him forget everything but his anger toward his father. Intent on making the older man understand just what he was doing to his sons, Sam stepped up to him and opened his mouth, "Y-" Just makes me want to punch John...great story...
Benigma chapter 13 . 1/29/2009
Oh, this was totally AWESOME! LOVED John's appraisal of Dean's character; it was dead-on.

"Dean had a ferocity born from the need to protect all those that crossed his path. It was an innate trait that had survived the loss of his mother, and for all the intents and purposed, the loss of his father. Or maybe, John reconsidered it wasn't inborn, maybe it was a direct effect of the losses he'd suffered in his young life." - Brilliant!

THREE hunters - indeed! Yay, Sam! His reactions to his father's commands was just perfect. It was a completely believable look at the head-butting that would become such a problem for them.

I was cheering Christine for her determination to finish off Smith! Good for her!

"The kid, at least for the next few days would be easy to distract, all Dean needed to do was play up his injuries." - Loved it!

It was great how they leaned on each other; either for support or out of fear it doesn't matter. Yes, John, you definitely did something right, "Those'er fine boys,"!

Looking forward to next chapter, although I can't imagine what you could add to this story to make it more perfect, ;)!

FAB!
Benigma chapter 12 . 1/29/2009
Excellent chapter! Love the way you're portraying John; tough and hardened, yet concern for his boys so evident. Poor Dean has taken some serious whumpage, but I'm certainly not complaining! Glad Sam's a little less freaked, but still, John can't get there fast enough. Anxious to see how Smith stands up against all three Winchesters...oo, this is going to be good!
RedDragen chapter 13 . 1/27/2009
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 13 . 1/27/2009
Awesome chapter! Loved it!
RedDragen chapter 12 . 1/27/2009
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more.
Benigma chapter 11 . 12/28/2008
Another fantastic chapter; this story is so exciting! Poor Sam must have been so scared, and Dean, too, knowing what was about to happen. Good for Christine! I'm glad she went back and tried to help. Loved it when Smith went tumbling out the window. Let's hope they have time to get free!

"By making them stronger, faster, more observant and less likely to back away from a challenge, he'd also made them more prone to come up against the evil that seemed to lurk around every corner."

Great observation and so very true! I'm wondering if John will come to the rescue or arrive just in time to see his boys taking care of Smith. Can't wait to find out!
Benigma chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
Amazing chapter! Riveting from start to finish. Loved Sam's inner strength and determination, and Dean's typical smart-a$$ remarks in the face of great danger.

"Maybe it'll teach you not to play with your food." - Ha! Great line!

I really thought Smith was done for, but aaghh! Nasty cliffie!

Looking forward to next chapter; John, move it!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »