Reviews for Human Saiyajin
LadyKaos chapter 6 . 1/5
I wish you would come back to this fic I miss reading it and it's been way too long since you did anything with your fics.
HakanoSabishii chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Part of me wishes there were 100 more chapters to this because it is so good. Though as an exercise to exploring how a Ranma x Vegeta pairing might come to be I think you did everything you needed to. This is a great fic and you deserve to be proud of it.
Van the Rogue Soul Drinker chapter 6 . 12/19/2016
This, has to be the best DBZ/Ranma Crossover I've ever read. I'm so sad to see it has not been touched in over 14-15 years. Still compared to what I've been this story has not been beat, and mister kaztsar I hope you are in good health.
Celka-Q chapter 6 . 7/17/2016
Well, the first couple chapters were pure epicness and the later half kinda went full Ranma/Vegito, still interesting, just kinda unexpected. Regardless, awesome story, I would love to read more.
ceps chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
this is an amazing story why the hell did you stop i havent seen a dbz xover this good in ever
gordon draper chapter 6 . 6/24/2015

scranity chapter 6 . 5/7/2015
Man this is a good story! I hope the next one i-

Oh. Last updated in 2002. Never mind then...
Lilmouse8 chapter 6 . 4/9/2015
One of the stories I most want to see updated on here.
So much potential, sad to see it end here.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
This was an amazing story up until you had ranma being attracted to guys
K0tar chapter 6 . 1/12/2015
It's unfortunate that this seems to be abandoned.
xThomas2 chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
This Fic is bad. You started out ok, but it's just gone down the gutter. So many things bad, I would delete most chapters after the first two and write new ones rather than refining them.
ZenoLucario chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
Shame this story was never continued, you had a great thing going here.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
Man, that's sooooo messed up. Hope Shenron can fix Ryoga later! Please update-and that thing with Vegita-soooooo painful image!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
where is chapter seven.
Zhor chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
I sense far too much angst in this old story's Ranma...but it's also written very well. Zhor is indecisive about this fic...