Reviews for Human Saiyajin
gordon draper chapter 6 . 6/24

scranity chapter 6 . 5/7
Man this is a good story! I hope the next one i-

Oh. Last updated in 2002. Never mind then...
Lilmouse8 chapter 6 . 4/9
One of the stories I most want to see updated on here.
So much potential, sad to see it end here.
This was an amazing story up until you had ranma being attracted to guys
LeadStrategist chapter 6 . 1/12
It's unfortunate that this seems to be abandoned.
xThomas2 chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
This Fic is bad. You started out ok, but it's just gone down the gutter. So many things bad, I would delete most chapters after the first two and write new ones rather than refining them.
Reploid Avenger chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
Shame this story was never continued, you had a great thing going here.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
Man, that's sooooo messed up. Hope Shenron can fix Ryoga later! Please update-and that thing with Vegita-soooooo painful image!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
where is chapter seven.
Zhor chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
I sense far too much angst in this old story's Ranma...but it's also written very well. Zhor is indecisive about this fic...
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
I know that you will probably never continue/finish this fic but i still think it is one of the best Ranma/DBZ crossovers out there. Your other fics are interesting too. So if you have time at all, please consider continuing some of them.
shugokage chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Incredible story I am sad to see it incomplete but it was a joy to read!
Clare chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
Holy crap. This was really good at the beginning. It's still decent now, but that angst is just flooding the story. Ranma's broken and Vegeta is cheating. Pretty sure that Ranma alone just drove a wedge through the Z-fighters and will eventually break them all apart.

Bah, it's a fantastic story and fairly well written. It's not my cup of tea, but even so.

Still really sad that Ranma's broken. I love reading Ranma becomes/is a girl fanfics, but seeing Ranma die and be consumed by rage and depression is just hard to handle. Secretly transgender? Awesome! Born a girl, yet cursed to be a boy (and back to girl due to Jusenkyo)? Fantastic! Pregnant with Akane's child? Interesting! But dying and becoming somebody else or some mindless bottle of hatred and self-loathing is just...Ack!

Well, too bad it's dead. It'd have be nice to see a conclusion in a chapter or two.
A rebound chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
A response Fukiko-chan and the author of this story. Skill only matters where both opponents are still reasonably matched with each other, as in they can still react accordingly to the others attacks. All the fancy skill in the world won't help against someone who hits faster then you can react to and hits hard enough to implode you with just a glancing blow. By this point DBZ is already at planetary level of destruction and probably faster then light. Kid Goku could swim halfway around the world in less than a day
KELLYWRIGHT.6645 chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
I WOULD LOVE TOO SEE MORE OF THIS STORIE IN THE FUTURE SO THAT I COULD SEE HOW IT ENDS WHEN THE TENDO'S AND SAOTOME'S SEE RANKO'S NEW SUPER FORM FOR THE FIRST TIME.