Reviews for Human Saiyajin
Celka-Q chapter 6 . 7/17
Well, the first couple chapters were pure epicness and the later half kinda went full Ranma/Vegito, still interesting, just kinda unexpected. Regardless, awesome story, I would love to read more.
ceps chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
this is an amazing story why the hell did you stop i havent seen a dbz xover this good in ever
gordon draper chapter 6 . 6/24/2015

scranity chapter 6 . 5/7/2015
Man this is a good story! I hope the next one i-

Oh. Last updated in 2002. Never mind then...
Lilmouse8 chapter 6 . 4/9/2015
One of the stories I most want to see updated on here.
So much potential, sad to see it end here.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
This was an amazing story up until you had ranma being attracted to guys
K0tar chapter 6 . 1/12/2015
It's unfortunate that this seems to be abandoned.
xThomas2 chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
This Fic is bad. You started out ok, but it's just gone down the gutter. So many things bad, I would delete most chapters after the first two and write new ones rather than refining them.
Reploid Avenger chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
Shame this story was never continued, you had a great thing going here.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
Man, that's sooooo messed up. Hope Shenron can fix Ryoga later! Please update-and that thing with Vegita-soooooo painful image!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
where is chapter seven.
Zhor chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
I sense far too much angst in this old story's Ranma...but it's also written very well. Zhor is indecisive about this fic...
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
I know that you will probably never continue/finish this fic but i still think it is one of the best Ranma/DBZ crossovers out there. Your other fics are interesting too. So if you have time at all, please consider continuing some of them.
shugokage chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Incredible story I am sad to see it incomplete but it was a joy to read!
Clare chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
Holy crap. This was really good at the beginning. It's still decent now, but that angst is just flooding the story. Ranma's broken and Vegeta is cheating. Pretty sure that Ranma alone just drove a wedge through the Z-fighters and will eventually break them all apart.

Bah, it's a fantastic story and fairly well written. It's not my cup of tea, but even so.

Still really sad that Ranma's broken. I love reading Ranma becomes/is a girl fanfics, but seeing Ranma die and be consumed by rage and depression is just hard to handle. Secretly transgender? Awesome! Born a girl, yet cursed to be a boy (and back to girl due to Jusenkyo)? Fantastic! Pregnant with Akane's child? Interesting! But dying and becoming somebody else or some mindless bottle of hatred and self-loathing is just...Ack!

Well, too bad it's dead. It'd have be nice to see a conclusion in a chapter or two.