Reviews for A Symbol of Love
My.Heart.My.Choice chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Whoa! Really interesting. Please keep going:)
The Fool Arcana chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
this is really good I am hooked already x3
TripleSixes chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
i rly like this story so far, it's rly interesting and its hard to guess whats going 2 happen next

plz keep up the good work :)
Nadine chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Nice story but how old is little ino and gaara?(sorry for asking)Could you please,write a story about them when their like 10 or up?And they started to form feelings for each other and add some lemon in it,PLEASE!(lemon;sex)thank you!Good story!KEEP IT UP!
Oshu chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
That symbol on his head it dosen't say Garra does it? I thought it was love and I thought they were two differnt words...

Good story! Love it so far!
blackbubblez1012 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Hey! I'm just wondering if "Gaara" really does mean "love"?
shelvesinthecloset chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
I have absolutely no idea what is going on, but I'm still immensely enjoying myself. I look forward to your next update!
Blacktears110 chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
Ah, my third review,my last review to the last chapter...for now or forever from this story. *Sigh*

Well, this chapter was really suspense. I really wanna know what they saw in that fuc-I mean freaking-correction to my sentece,freaking bowl!

[ Sorry for my language that was stopped but I guess you already know what I was going to say ] And Shikamaru's words made it more iritating that I don't get to read what was in that bowl, curses.

And I might throw a box cookies at you if you don't update, well a chewy one...a soft and delicous cookie,yum. This review is making me hungry, hmph. I dearly HOPE that you update, I was going to say the whole speech that I said in my first review...but I guess it will take the whole 10,0 limit word-review-spacey-thing. So what shall I say?

I love how you write, and your author's note amuses me on this one...So,Mel-Chan,you say first person when you first type it?...Or you write it in paper first saying numbers in front of the charcters name and then you type? Sorry, but really it's quite funny.

I have a question,if you don't mind answering it,I'm quite confused...From the text I'm not quite sure how old they are...or in this case,how YOUNG they are...I'll give it an estimate of twelve through eighteen...it's not that much of a 'huge' gap but I guess I can't guess, I'm down to twelve,thirteen,fourteen or fifteen...I think I'm not the only one asking this question and as a tip to your great work...Can you mention how old they are?

As once again I'm begging you,I'm BEGGING you with me on my knees, to update.

That's all. :D
Blacktears110 chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
Well,there is no cookie for Gaara today. Heh. I wouldn't talk to a stranger. ;] Especially with a smile like you described, it gave me the chills. It seems like she was going to kidnap [ Did I spell kidnap right? I'm not sure...] Gaara and stab him something...hard? I dunno how to explain, but it was so creepy, and that's what I like, your words actually gave me a feeling.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention on my other review,isn't Gaara's eyes green? Well, pardon me, but it's a question. I'm curious for the answer...Well, it is your story so I should keep my mouth shut.

Shoot I almost forgot,I love how Ino was trying to protect Gaara. But I can't blame her, he was like a brother. And I would NOT mind protecting him, he's sexxay. LOL, his apperance kinda reminds me of Edward Cullen from Twilight, without the bronze highlights.

[P. you like long reviews? 'Cause I'm really much a reviwer, and if you hate that...I'm sorry, tell me if you like less words in my review.]

Over all,I love your chapter.
Blacktears110 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Wow, I love it. And yeah, I understood why you couldn't help yourself, this is a wonderful plot. Oh yeah, I love the pairings. It's one of my favorite triangles.

So, before I even click that arrow to navigate to the next chapter [ And it's so hard to stop myself, so I'm writing this as fast as I can. :D] I would like to say, this is a wonderful story, and from the numbers that told the time you last updated, it seems you won't update anymore. Oh no, but I encourage you to keep writing this story, and I'm hoping you do. I've been already been drove mad by just ONE chapter! You are an incredible writer, from what I can tell.

I hope, once again...I can't close my mouth shut with this sentence, I encourage you to update on this story.

And for you information, you just gained a fan because of this story...Me.
Sadistic-X-Masochistic chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
nice story plz update soon xD
Ino-Gaara chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
I love it!Then again..i love all your stories!