Reviews for Austin
Spelbound chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Daw. 3 So sweet and angsty. Just how I like it. :D

-FS
Angeldream05 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Aw that was supersweet! great job!
ReadingRed chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
this is so great. I love it. It made me smile.
madd09 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
awesome storry
Hal chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I loved this bittersweet story. Just gorgeous.
PokerPrincess7 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
i absolutely love this song! the story you wrote to go with it was perfect! :)
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Wow, that was incredibly bittersweet. But I'm guessing that's how it was supposed to come off and that you've probably been told that by every reviewer already. Well...you get to hear it again:)

It made me want to cry and it made me smile at how sweet it was. Booth was amazing waiting for Brennan like that, but then again, he's just terrific that way. His message made me smile.

The beginning was hard: watching (can't think of a better word) as he realized that he had to let her go; that he'd told her and that was really all he could do except leave it up to her.

I melted at their conversation at the end when all he really seemed to want to do was tell her that he loved her and hear her say it back.

*sigh*

Leah
MatildaLee chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I don't know whether to laugh or to cry out of sheer joy. I love this story to pieces. Teeny tiny heartachy pieces full of love and romance and general good will.

Funny story: I actually hate country music. Like a lot. The song that inspired this story is one of the very few exceptions because what can I say? I a hopeless romantic. Anyway, thank you for posting this fic. I loved it.
B chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Hey,

Nice piece of work. I would really like to be able to live this kind of love, ... anytime. Thanks for the story. B
kellz1pt5 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Love it!
missindy08 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Oh my god...I'm in total, complete, utter love. I've always loved this song, and I think you captured it completely with this story. I've never read any of your stuff before...I think I'll go read some more now. :)
Kriti chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
that was absolutly fantabulous!i'd love it if this was continued a little further... about her coming back and facing everyone...how this time,she has to learn how to fit herself into the tightnit group they've become and how they have to learn to let got of their dissapointment and anger and forgiver her because she's always been one of them...and offcourse..a whole lotta Booth/Bones fluff!...

...u did a great job with this...do think of writing a little more pl.!that wud be great !
AnnesVerse chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Awesome fic! Wonderfully done! Would it be too much to ask for a 2nd part? I would love to see they reunited and all that fluff. Please Please Please Thank you so much...
amosthegreat chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
it was so good you should continue it, i want to see her runn into his arms at the airport and all the fluffy stuff that comes with it, maybe even a marriage perposal. please