Reviews for Caribbean Hybrid
sallydanz13 chapter 33 . 7/22
i absolutely adore this story!
starbit22 chapter 33 . 12/7/2014
I love it. YASSSSSSS
HateOnMeNowBiotch chapter 33 . 11/5/2014
OMG I loved this! Will there be a sequel?
JackySparrow0403 chapter 33 . 9/10/2014
Amazing story! I never would have imagined Captain Jack as a werewolf! It was a pleasure to read the story as it was wonderfully detailed and well explained. A sterling piece of originality, emotion and detail! It left me hooked until I reached the end! I would love to see a sequel and I will surely be rereading this story again :) Once again, amazing work! :)
I 3 CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow chapter 33 . 1/8/2012
I adore this story it's soooo good! I love the new nickname peapod, it was genious!
LostAtSea4ToLong chapter 33 . 12/23/2011
Wow - by far the best story i've read in quite a while. awesome job and thanks for posting it
Lindsey kay chapter 33 . 2/11/2011
sequal! please, if youre considering! thiss was a very diffferent POTC fanfic and i looovveeeddd it! :)
SophiaGrace9709 chapter 33 . 5/13/2010
Loved this story. :) GREAT JOB! Really wish you could make this happen on screen for me. LOL...
AxelXNamine chapter 33 . 4/24/2009
That was the best story ever. Everyone was mostly in character. I loved the wolf plot, and Will having someone, not Elizabeth. It was incredibly well wrtten and i hope you guys write a sequel._

P. S. Ending was amazing, love the govener.
AxelXNamine chapter 10 . 4/24/2009
Love this chap. It's the best one yet._
Ellasphere chapter 33 . 12/31/2008
This is one of my all time favourite POTC stories! I just read it all in one and are currently reading it a second. You should definetely do a sequel
LyllithWho chapter 33 . 11/11/2008
nightfeathers chapter 18 . 10/6/2008
Im only about half way through. So far though... A. So much win. I love this. I can't wait to see what happens next!
ChaiTea-Walnut chapter 33 . 10/3/2008
that was amazing and hilarious! lol, i love how the ending is like how they met, it was great how it was worked in... yay! Governor Swan aproves!