Reviews for Operation Chaos Done Right
Gleas chapter 5 . 10/12
That was the most hilarious five chapters I've read in a long while... I especially liked the opening salvo XD!
tricorvus chapter 5 . 9/16
Cersesi chapter 5 . 6/4
Love it.
whrr.trudy chapter 5 . 5/22
I love it!
Please, oh Please continue!
AngelofGrace96 chapter 5 . 5/7
Wow, I absolutely loveloveLOVE this story! Please continue updating, it is utterly fantastic and I would love to see more! You haven't mentioned Quirrel though, have they already dealt with him or are they saving that for later?
Jestrbob chapter 5 . 4/13
Nothing like a good crack fiction in the morning!

May we have another please?
Evening Dew chapter 5 . 4/8
this story was hilarious can you please make another chapter ; }
PrewalShadeX chapter 5 . 3/27
Awesome!, and totally hilarious! Can't wait for more, please update soon!
ainsley.l.phelps chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Please update, this story is so funny
Avalonemyst chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
This is awesome!
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
cackels evilly
K chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
The Earth mostly does not rise. (Libration is a thing, so in places the Earth might slowly wobble back and forth across the horizon, but that's it.) On the other hand, sunrise *does* happen on the moon, although about 29 times slower than it happens on Earth.

Project Juno (see Wikipedia) was in this timeframe and might be known to some of the Muggleborn first-years.

Picking November 22 (known mostly as being the date of Kennedy's assassination), as opposed to some more directly space-program notable date seems... odd. (Obviously April 12 and July 20 don't match the timeline well, but perhaps October 4?)

Here is my best Klingon, though I am not fluent either. Literal translations have been provided, but I've tried to construct sentences whose best fluent translation is your original English sentence; if you decide to use these, you probably shouldn't change those.
chay' maQumchoH juppu' DIDa maH'e'?
(more literally: How do we begin to communicate as friends?)

qu'qImey vIchenmoHmeH jighoS!
(exactly literally: I go to make cookies! ... where I've made up the noun "qu'qI", but the meaning should be obvious.)