Reviews for Operation Chaos Done Right
ANDY CAPP chapter 1 . 1/4
Here's why this doesn';t work for me. Harry Potter is UK based. Therefore American language words don't work. So as soon as I got to "linebacker" I knew this story wasn't going to work for me. Then there was "suck" which is not common UK parlence. And neither is "zany".
03hermione1992 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This is one of the funniest things I've ever read! I had no idea Snape loved to fish so much lol! Anyway, I hope you haven't completely abandoned this fic, I would love to read more!
K chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
I hereby declare this: THE BEST CRACK FIC EVER!
dawnlilypotter chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
well wasn't that just ... AMAZING, HILARIOUS, AWESOME. keep it up pwetty pwease
USMCcAnthem chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
Oh my goodness! I nearly cried when it said that it was interested in Snape! Too funny! I love this fic so much!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
continue!
dancingmermaid chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
I'm not sure the world can handle the Weasley twins as well as your first years... they're brilliant. I'm quite jealous, going to school with them would make the world approximately a zillion times more awesome.
segir chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
oh how i miss thee!
bkasavan chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
I like this story, with me constantly giggling.
I hope you didn't abandon it!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Interesting update soon!
OogaBooga1234 chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
OMFG THIS IS AMAZING!
filledeneige chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
I know you haven't updated this story in a while , but I genuinely enjoy it.
Everlasting Purple chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
What a wonderous story you have here.
Everlasting Purple chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
I just want to say that I could not stop laugh thoughout the whole thing. I could barely read because my eyes watered so much from laughing. I hail you as the King or Queen of humor.
bearblue chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
At first I was really doubtful, because why go back all the way to the first year, but... wow, I've laughed so hard because of this story. Thank you. Very enjoyable.