Reviews for And There Is No Healing For Us
MARVELous life chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
... Amazing! So sad that I outright bawled, but amazing all the same!
The Smoose chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
...oh my actual shit.

I'm in hysterics right now. Shit that was sad '[

And yet I loved it. Excellent work (Y)
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
OMG I don't think I've cried this much since I was a baby! This is the most touching story I've ever read on fanfiction! And here I am now bawling and sobbing pathetically but I'm so very touched by this story. *sobbing*
Tiresius69 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I love melancholic, bitter-sweet stories as much as I do fun, happy fanfic, so this came as a very nice surprise. THIS is Tony, and though I'm a bigger Pepper fan, I really enjoyed this one. Typically I search for Pepper-in-power stories, and so I rarely enjoy stuff where Tony is the central character; PepperDeath is something I especially despise.

Not in this case. I LOVED this piece. Beautifully written, and exposes the real vulnerabilities and sensibilities that usually lie well hidden within Tony Stark. I'd even hazard to rank this as high as "Sessions" - another composition very revealing of Stark, and which completely blew me away. Oh, and like the previous reviewer, the time transition was very well done. I'll be on the lookout for more of your stories. Count me as a fan. :)
YoSafBridge chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
? WHY? Why'd you do that to me? I was happy! I'd just got my shiny new Iron Man DVD and I was happy!

That was sick and wrong to do to a person...okay, yeah, kinda sweet there at the end and I love him thinking over all those insignificant moments that are somehow so significant now that she's gone. I loved it all of course. I loved him having a daughter and a life with Pepper, I love you actually acknowledging Rhodey and Happy's existence (so many fanfiction writers don't seem to realise there were other people close to Tony other than I think Rhodey is the coolest and I want to see more fanfic's with him).

Back to the point, you're a horrible person who ruined my joy with your marvelous writing skills. And yet I'll continue to stalk you all over this site until you start writing for something that I don't love. Which doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon...
bohemianbabe chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Very pretty. The time jump caught me a little off guard but it is very pretty. Keep up the good work.
tamasit1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
You suck, lol. That was so sad. I have read other stories with Pepper dying and I have to say I loved how you had Tony remembering things he had 'done' to Pepper and wondering if that was why she was now gone. Thankfully I did buy the DVD today *raises hand* and I am going to go watch it now to get over the depression you have caused ;)