Reviews for The Prisoner
Cake Eyes chapter 3 . 3/6
Liked the chapter a lot, which makes me really wish this wasn't a discontinued story...
A shipper chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
Thank god I found a fempyro x sniper story, I totally like JUST started getting into tf2, but dude, you haven't updated since 2012!? That's just bull right there man!
Sythe chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
... two times of unprotected sex, and it looks like neither Blu Pyro or Red Sniper plan on wearing a glove (or even try coming outside) soon. Not saying anything, but I'm not going to be surprised if pregnancy blue rears its head any time in the future. Pyro's behavior is pretty odd for women in militaristic occupation. An unplanned child always spells trouble for both mother and child (and in this case, the father too). Sure, you can say that she's not exactly of sound mind, but so far, your rendition of Pyro doesn't come off as slow in the head. Bit on the unstable side, sure, but not thick in the least bit. If anything, she comes across as far more shrewd and manipulative than Sniper (she sure got him wrapped around her pinkies quick).

I guess we're all going to have to wait and see... but I really can't see this ending well for both of them.
Engie chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
This is great work! You write so well!
lyn chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
You need to update often. This is one of my favourite stories and i can't wait to see then end. HURRY UP ALREADY!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
This is great!
Sigmund Freud's Slip chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
Sweet Jebus I think I love you, why can you not be married and update for me more. If there we more writers like you I think I would just explode. Please please please please please please keep writing like a true boss.
coinincident chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
OOhhhhh this is really good. I can't wait to read more. I hope you update soon in the near future, because this story has got a lot going for it and I love it.

Please regard me kindly! *bows*
-Mandy
Lordriochi chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
Sniper, you are breaking one of your codes... be professional! Good job on writing this! I really love the relationship between the Red Sniper and BLU Pyro.
Lordriochi chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Wow... I don't know if I should feel bad or happy for the Sniper. So why did the Pyro decide to seduce him? I am guessing she gets turned on by being nearly killed... that is terrifying.
Lordriochi chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
When the Scout whacked the BLU Pyro upside the head, I thought that would have killed her, or took out of some of her teeth. I have a feeling that the Bostonian will get incinerated by that woman by the end of this story.
lyn chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR
jane doe chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
Btw, do you know what to tell an athiest when they sneeze? Pretty much in stead on "god bless you", something more like, "sounds like your coming down with something. I hope you don't die and rot in a box."
jane doe chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
Meah. Like it lots. If u were to make pyros crazy, make the Red one utterly insane. That and make that Sheila spill some intel. Oh, and a couple of near death experience cliffhangers wouldn't hurt. Also, make Blu do shit. And if you don't mind me saying, I wouldz tottaly take that Snipers place. I am crazy for redhead girls. And I am a guy. Believe it or not, according to Valve, the Soldiers name is Jane Doe. Btw love the story. Don't change much (exept above things stated).
Scrunchy chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
I was so happy when I saw that you (finally) updated!

Poor Sniper... Oh well, he'll be fine. Probably needed to get some anyway, lol.

Hope you update again soon! :)