Reviews for Dream Prince
Loverofhell chapter 21 . 6/14
Darthanimus when will you be finishing your story of dream prince because I loved all the chapters and I want to know what will happen to yugi and atemu and all the others in this story
SweetAnimeLover chapter 21 . 12/2/2015
Update soon
Tori's Yami no Game chapter 21 . 12/2/2015
I can't wait to see what will happen next! w
Guest chapter 21 . 12/1/2015
PLEASE continue the story!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/6/2015
please continue the story PLEASE!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/6/2015
Plzzzz updatw
Rosehaven17 chapter 21 . 1/3/2015
Sorry for the language but GET YOUR BLOODY ASS IN TO HIGH GEAR AND UPDATE... I'm done oh yeah this is really good
Phoenix0192 chapter 21 . 1/19/2014
You know that absolutely thrilling and heartbreaking moment you have when you read an EPICALLY AWESOME story that has been left incomplete, yeah I just got that.

This story is amazing, I love how you have adapted it as well as Swan Princess and Mulan are both stories close to my heart. I dream of the day that you will have the drive to finish this! It is such a phenomenal piece of work and for you to have gotten this far it would be a crime to leave it so unfinished.

Keep up the FANTASTIC work
- Phoenix
Guest chapter 21 . 7/26/2013
i really like this cant wait till the next chapter comes out
StarrySapphire77 chapter 21 . 11/11/2012
I really liked this bit when will yugis identity be revealed
Lord Mushie chapter 21 . 5/31/2012
Why has this not been updated? D: This is such an amazingly written story that I am super sad to read the last chapter up. While I don't normally read fanfiction focused on Atem and Yugi, you really captured my attention. I love the little twists and mysteries you have incorporated in this fic, as it leaves me constantly wondering and guessing. I really hope that you will continue this fic. It is too good to not finish.
rebecca85 chapter 21 . 4/15/2012
No! Don't leave it here, please! Just when things got REALLY exciting! *drooool*

This fic has been marvellous, dispite the slight slowness (that isn't actually that bad, because it's for the development of various relationships), so I really hope that you will get you spark back for this and continue some day.

Making Jounouchi the Red Eyes Black Dragon must be the BEST plot twist *ever*. I really, really, really want to know more about that. Especially as Seto is so set on being a dragon tamer. *snicker* He will really need those skills! :D

Yuugi's training-sequence was facinating, although I was a bit concerned about the other solders: were they getting any training at all? *worried*

Slightly off topic: it was odd, but I immediately solved Yuugi's riddle, but just couldn't solve Bakura's. I only read Yuugi's riddle once and was like "Well, duh! It's day! ...This is the harder one?" Immediately I tried to solve Bakura's riddle, but only got as far as some sort of plant or something (that would give shade in the sun, which *really* should've clued me in) but then I gave up in frustration. I've been told before that the harder a test is, the better I do, so I guess it's really true. I'm really just weird that way. Huh.

By the way, I really like your Bakura. He's insane in a nice way. And it's so touching how protective he really is of Yuugi, even though no one seems to see it that way. Awww, he's gained a little brother. It's cuter than a litter of puppies. :3

*runs from an enraged Bakura*

God luck with writing! (- *echoes in the wind*)
stardustdragonite chapter 21 . 1/10/2012
love the mulan cross over, and how the story is still unique in itself, can't wait to see how it ends, praying for an update soon!
kamimimi chapter 21 . 7/8/2011
I KNEW IT! I KNEW HE WAS SUPPOSED TO USE THE KNIVES TO GET UP THE CLIFF! YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!

*ahem*

I like this story. I like it a LOT
Radioactive Paradise chapter 21 . 4/17/2011
sooo good! luv it the plot is good n luv how seto n jono act with eachother lookin forward to more!