Reviews for Dream Prince
Rosehaven17 chapter 21 . 1/3
Sorry for the language but GET YOUR BLOODY ASS IN TO HIGH GEAR AND UPDATE... I'm done oh yeah this is really good
Phoenix0192 chapter 21 . 1/19/2014
You know that absolutely thrilling and heartbreaking moment you have when you read an EPICALLY AWESOME story that has been left incomplete, yeah I just got that.

This story is amazing, I love how you have adapted it as well as Swan Princess and Mulan are both stories close to my heart. I dream of the day that you will have the drive to finish this! It is such a phenomenal piece of work and for you to have gotten this far it would be a crime to leave it so unfinished.

Keep up the FANTASTIC work
- Phoenix
Guest chapter 21 . 7/26/2013
i really like this cant wait till the next chapter comes out
StarrySapphire77 chapter 21 . 11/11/2012
I really liked this bit when will yugis identity be revealed
Lord Mushie chapter 21 . 5/31/2012
Why has this not been updated? D: This is such an amazingly written story that I am super sad to read the last chapter up. While I don't normally read fanfiction focused on Atem and Yugi, you really captured my attention. I love the little twists and mysteries you have incorporated in this fic, as it leaves me constantly wondering and guessing. I really hope that you will continue this fic. It is too good to not finish.
rebecca85 chapter 21 . 4/15/2012
No! Don't leave it here, please! Just when things got REALLY exciting! *drooool*

This fic has been marvellous, dispite the slight slowness (that isn't actually that bad, because it's for the development of various relationships), so I really hope that you will get you spark back for this and continue some day.

Making Jounouchi the Red Eyes Black Dragon must be the BEST plot twist *ever*. I really, really, really want to know more about that. Especially as Seto is so set on being a dragon tamer. *snicker* He will really need those skills! :D

Yuugi's training-sequence was facinating, although I was a bit concerned about the other solders: were they getting any training at all? *worried*

Slightly off topic: it was odd, but I immediately solved Yuugi's riddle, but just couldn't solve Bakura's. I only read Yuugi's riddle once and was like "Well, duh! It's day! ...This is the harder one?" Immediately I tried to solve Bakura's riddle, but only got as far as some sort of plant or something (that would give shade in the sun, which *really* should've clued me in) but then I gave up in frustration. I've been told before that the harder a test is, the better I do, so I guess it's really true. I'm really just weird that way. Huh.

By the way, I really like your Bakura. He's insane in a nice way. And it's so touching how protective he really is of Yuugi, even though no one seems to see it that way. Awww, he's gained a little brother. It's cuter than a litter of puppies. :3

*runs from an enraged Bakura*

God luck with writing! (- *echoes in the wind*)
stardustdragonite chapter 21 . 1/10/2012
love the mulan cross over, and how the story is still unique in itself, can't wait to see how it ends, praying for an update soon!
kamimimi chapter 21 . 7/8/2011
I KNEW IT! I KNEW HE WAS SUPPOSED TO USE THE KNIVES TO GET UP THE CLIFF! YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!

*ahem*

I like this story. I like it a LOT
KellehKupKake chapter 21 . 4/17/2011
sooo good! luv it the plot is good n luv how seto n jono act with eachother lookin forward to more!
Lyakan chapter 21 . 12/6/2010
OH! That's gotta leave a blow to his ego! XD I like it so update soon please! 3
Tik tok chapter 21 . 11/13/2010
Wow... just wow. The ending of this chapter had me grining like an idiot. You really are a great writter.

Ohh, and I guess there was another thing. looked at your profile and read that you are from Finland, and have allmost the same fav. pairings as I. It is so great to find more fanfictioners in Finland. There are more of us! )
T.S. Hills chapter 21 . 8/13/2010
This is a really great story. I love how you both combined your own creativity with the original work of the movie and made this story what it is. Really well done. Please update soon!
Earth Coyote chapter 21 . 6/9/2010
Very fun story to read. I happily look foward to the next chapter! I often find myself laughing at Atemu and Bakura's antics, you've kept them from becoming OOC and for that I'm greatful.

The only problem is...you haven't updated in a long time. Hopefully you'll add some more chapters so that the readers, me included, can eat up more of this entertaining story.

Dying for a new chapter,

-EC
bbb136 chapter 21 . 5/8/2010
It's so cute! And mulan ish ;)
lady Alexas chapter 21 . 2/16/2010
love everything about the chapter really