Reviews for A Different Hero
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/3
Awesomely beautiful! I dearly hope the Marauders take care of Peter's mother. They owe her.
sweetandsimple1 chapter 1 . 6/1
THANK YOU for writing this. I always identified with Peter Pettigrew, being one of four kids and always the tag-along tolerated-for-laughs person everyone picks on. I was sad that J.K. Rowling didn't really expand on his character like she did with Severus, and it didn't help that most of the HP fandom writes Peter as either disgusting or bland. This was great. I loved that clever idea with the gun, and the line about what happens when you corner a rat. Great job :)
overbooked chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Another idea I hadn't seen before, powerfully written and very satisfying. Thanks for posting this.
Ogrebear chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Now that is an interesting AU - great idea done well!
Finwitch1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Great fic for good Peter.. Particularly liked the note and 'this is what happens when you corner a rat'. Did Peter suggest the Frank/James-thing? Fool-proof all the way.
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
SO amazing to see a good Peter.
The Dreaming Hare chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I don't often see good!Peter fics, and this was excellent. Turning against friends that you've had for so long does seem like such a strange decision to make, so thank you for this.
pleurocoelus chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
What can I say that others haven't? The idea of Peter as a hero appeals to me. Especially since you did it without resorting to making Sirius evil instead or other such trite nonsense.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Interesting one.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
nope, ain't seen this before. and i do rather like it!
utter-trash chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Love his letter, it be pretty awesome if they put that on his grave stone, I actually kinda liked Peter, I don't reckon he did what he did on his own, like Imperio or something so I like how he was very Heroic in this :)
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
While the story doesn't deal with the problem of the horcruxes, it is nice to see a heroic Peter story.
Rasei chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
*sniff sniff* I like this Peter a LOT!
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Peter Pettigrew is a traitor, so screw him. But I am as much a fan as fannon as canon rules us, so give him a harem by changing the world! :)

Like this. I've had trouble finding Harry-centric Pettrigrew-changes-the-world types of stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012