Reviews for A Different Hero
overbooked chapter 1 . 4/26
Another idea I hadn't seen before, powerfully written and very satisfying. Thanks for posting this.
Ogrebear chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Now that is an interesting AU - great idea done well!
Finwitch1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Great fic for good Peter.. Particularly liked the note and 'this is what happens when you corner a rat'. Did Peter suggest the Frank/James-thing? Fool-proof all the way.
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
SO amazing to see a good Peter.
The Dreaming Hare chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I don't often see good!Peter fics, and this was excellent. Turning against friends that you've had for so long does seem like such a strange decision to make, so thank you for this.
pleurocoelus chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
What can I say that others haven't? The idea of Peter as a hero appeals to me. Especially since you did it without resorting to making Sirius evil instead or other such trite nonsense.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Interesting one.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
nope, ain't seen this before. and i do rather like it!
utter-trash chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Love his letter, it be pretty awesome if they put that on his grave stone, I actually kinda liked Peter, I don't reckon he did what he did on his own, like Imperio or something so I like how he was very Heroic in this :)
puiwaihin chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
While the story doesn't deal with the problem of the horcruxes, it is nice to see a heroic Peter story.
Rasei chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
*sniff sniff* I like this Peter a LOT!
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Peter Pettigrew is a traitor, so screw him. But I am as much a fan as fannon as canon rules us, so give him a harem by changing the world! :)

Like this. I've had trouble finding Harry-centric Pettrigrew-changes-the-world types of stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Interresting. Definately unique.

Have a great day.
The Queen's Fabler chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
A so sad, interesting, and brilliantly written. This is a wonderful Peter, who died for his friends rather than betray them. Overall fantastic.
dragonlordrb chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Excellent story! Peter finally got the chance to show the TRUE Griffindor and Marauder Spirits.